Jack Swagger just....

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
superplexed Ted DiBiase Jr off a ladder to the outside of the ring in Smackdown vs Raw 2010.

I set up my Story Designer tonight and the first match on Raw was a ladder match between the two for the United States Championship. Ted is the IC champ in unexplained fashion but I'm going to have him drop the belt to someone on Smackdown and have Swagger and him feud over the US title.

My main event storyline for Raw is Cena vs Jericho. Jericho has gotten extremely cocky and decided the old WCW Championship should come out of the dust and belong to him. He is claiming he is the real champion while Cena who is the WWE champ is nothing.

Anyone who has played this game knows which WCW belt I'm referring to. Also, to imagine my main event feud, picture Jericho as WZCW's Steamboat Ricky and the REAL World Championship he created.

I completely forgot this Smackdown game has Story Designer.

Two things.

1. This thread has made me want to give thought into designing a story. (I tried once, got bored/pissed off with it, and said 'fuck this')

2. If its still up, everyone who has the ability on xbox 360 with live needs to download "Vintage Raw". Its a story designed by WZ's own Stormtrooper. (Big P, to those of us in the Madden Franchise)

Will, man. Just go month to month with it. Its like a GM mode that allows you to be lazy, its amazing.

I downloaded a complete 60 man CAW roster. I literally spent the time from when the game was released, until about 3 weeks ago, finalizing my complete 60 man CAW roster.

And that piece of shit Story Designer won't allow me to use more than 10, at any point and time during creating a story on a single show. That basically means 50 guys get fucked (not that I'd use 60 on a show at once, I'm not TNA) but still.

It basically means I can't have a 6 man Main Event match, with all of them being CAWs who also need an opening segment mini build-up.

holy FUCK man, well come now. that is a TAD ridiculous :lmao:

Just go show by show then. Complete one, then start a "new" story with the next show. you will always have the calendar for reference and frame of time. Tis how I do it, usually in two week blocks

NorCal, you NEED xbox live so you can upload this shit that way the rest of us can see the masterpiece at work.

I'll give it a try and if I decide they're good enough, (not to mention if I have the time to creatively make full shows with all the works) upload them.

I actually have XBOX Live, a wireless router, and everything to do it, im just too lazy to set it all up :lmao:

Will. Drive to Delaware and set it up for me. 100$ in it for you.

I actually have XBOX Live, a wireless router, and everything to do it, im just too lazy to set it all up :lmao:

Will. Drive to Delaware and set it up for me. 100$ in it for you.

:lmao: I'm pretty sure it'd take more than $100.00 in gas alone, just to get beyond the first state I'd have to go through to get to you.

Its a completely serious offer, for anyone who wants to take me up on it. I will even give you a sandwhich to eat while you do it.

and a pop, your choice of flavor and brand.

Im in the 4th year of my stories, the 4th WM actually. the guys I debuted on ECW the first year are just reaching the ME's one of them is gonna ME wrestlemania. Also, I have title runs in store for John Morrison and Jack Swagger over the next year or two

gold aint worth shit these days.

and besideds, no one said Will HAD to drive. If he walked to my house, I would also find that acceptable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back