Jack Gallagher sig request.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
what I'm hoping to get is a sig with the British flag in the background and Jack Gallagher in the foreground.

on top I would like the words The Extraordinary Gentleman and on the bottom his name.

Anything else is up to the person doing it.

Thank you in advance.

So, I started your request and found an awesome render of Gallagher that I just had to do something with. I will, of course, do your proper request if you don't like this one. But let me know what you think regardless:

Gallagher1.png

That's too awesome, sir.

The one I made is Bo Dallas in front of yours which is AJ Styles.

I wish that i could do such good work too.

So, I started your request and found an awesome render of Gallagher that I just had to do something with. I will, of course, do your proper request if you don't like this one. But let me know what you think regardless:

Gallagher1.png
Nah dude don't worry about it. This is amazing.

Gallagher1.png
I've been meaning to ask, what background did you use? It fits with the render pretty good.

It's a city landscape from Steam punk. It's not something that I'm totally familiar with but I knew that the theme would fit the render.

It's a city landscape from Steam punk. It's not something that I'm totally familiar with but I knew that the theme would fit the render.
I've been looking for a Gallagher background for my laptop to replace my Nakamura one but there's nothing out there. Is there any chance you can make this one bigger so I can use it for that as well?

Whenever you get the chance of course.

I can certainly give it a bash. You'll need to give me a few days at least though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back