I've Decided to Re-Watch Both WWF and WCW from 1998-2001

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Yep. As the thread says. I decided a few weeks ago actually. Started in January of 1998 for both promotions, watching every episode of Raw and every PPV for the WWF and every episode of Nitro, Thunder and PPVs for WCW.

So far I'm in June of 1998 for the WWF and I'm on the first episode of Thunder in January of 1998 for WCW, mainly because I've just felt like watching the Austin-McMahon feud.

Should I like...review these things or something? I'm going to start including Heat as well once that starts in August of '98.

Fuck you KB.

Watch out for X's Reviews. I'm declaring war punk. You don't have half the collection I do damnit! Ahahahahahaa!

You should just tell KB that you're reviewing a bunch of random, pointless shit to distract him.

I have all of those recorded on VHS tapes. Actually, I have 99% of every Raw, Nitro, Thunder, Smackdown and even most of HeAT.. all on VHS ranging from..

Sept. 1996 - current.

I stopped recording HeAT once it got really "review-ie" and having like 1 true match, being what a regular mid-card match on Raw would be.

I'm almost sure no one would give a shit about HeAT reviews.

I have all of those recorded on VHS tapes. Actually, I have 99% of every Raw, Nitro, Thunder, Smackdown and even most of HeAT.. all on VHS ranging from..

Sept. 1996 - current.

I stopped recording HeAT once it got really "review-ie" and having like 1 true match, being what a regular mid-card match on Raw would be.

I'm almost sure no one would give a shit about HeAT reviews.

Heat was awesome for the firt year, up until Smackdown came around. Heat from 98-99 used to have all the top guys on there, that was the real B-Show before Smackdown took it's place and it became the C-Show.

I've got every episode of Nitro, every episode of Thunder, every episode of Raw from 1993-2002, every episode of Smackdown from it's start to 2002, and every WCW and WWF PPV from that time.

I haven't even gotten to ECW yet. I have all of 98 Hardcore TV so I could always watch that as well but I felt like stickng with WCW and WWF right now.

Yeah, been awhile since I watched the old Attitude Era weeklies, figured I'd go through them again.

Oh and they're all on DVD. BEEEEEEYATCH!

If you don't mind me asking, could you PM me with where you managed to get the files?

Thanks, X.

If you don't mind me asking, could you PM me with where you managed to get the files?

Thanks, X.

Trading community.

But you can find just about every episode of Raw, Thunder, Smackdown, PPVs and etc online somewhere. Try Filestube.

Cool.

I can't wait to start my reviews. I'll start the WCW/New Japan Supershow review tonight and hopefully be done with it by Friday or Saturday. I have a lot of make-up work to do for school...that's what I get for staying at home the two days before break started and Yesterday and Today :(.

You should probably not review every single episode but maybe bi weekly or monthly, not once a month but every month that you watch. Don't really need to review every match either. I'd love to read it.

Please. You come in here flaunting a Family Guy clip. You don't even know who you are dealing with...

X, how do you get the old shows? Like did you record them or can you get them from somewhere?

You can get any episode of Raw or Nitro and every PPV ever online man. You just need to know where to look. Mainly you need to know how to use Rapidshare and similar services.

Most of my collection comes from my time in the tape/DVD tradng community though.

Yep. As the thread says. I decided a few weeks ago actually. Started in January of 1998 for both promotions, watching every episode of Raw and every PPV for the WWF and every episode of Nitro, Thunder and PPVs for WCW.

So far I'm in June of 1998 for the WWF and I'm on the first episode of Thunder in January of 1998 for WCW, mainly because I've just felt like watching the Austin-McMahon feud.

Should I like...review these things or something? I'm going to start including Heat as well once that starts in August of '98.

EDIT... nevermind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back