• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's time

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Where I am going, you cannot follow, for now at least. Do not fret because I’m gone, rather smile for me, having moved on to something new, something better. I know things must be confusing now, but that will all come to pass, this all will, and there will come a point when you can all reflect on our times together. I am only one person, and though I have left, my voice will carry on through you, louder than ever before. I’m ready to trade in, after all, it’s not the year the car was made, it’s how many miles you put on it.

I'm not afraid of death. Not in the least. It's my time I believe.

Since you're a music connoisseur, I thought I'd ask. They best way to describe them would be alternative/indie folk. I've never liked folk music, but this is definitely an exception for me.

Thank goodness. I felt a little guilty after that opening post when I thought it was depicting the meaninglessness of a life with two monkeys.

God no. If you are a primate you are a primate. It's what happens when we eat bananas and fling poop at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back