It's the Hell's Kitchen Season 7 Thread, YOU DONKEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Premieres: June 1
What Channel?: Fox
Time: 8 p.m.

1610von.jpg

I don't like reality shows. However, I LOVE Hell's Kitchen. Each season, the chefs (who are widely incompetent) vie for a prize of a fancy executive chef position and a $250K yearly salary at a high-class restaurant. Most winners and even a few runners up go on to achieve great success in their field, and sometimes even return to the show or become correspondents on the Food Network. The incompetent chefs, which make up most of the cast, probably have difficulty getting hired after being exposed on the show.

The show is the second highest rated reality show in the US, because of World-Class chef Gordon Ramsay, and how he rips into the contestants.

For a good example of how angry Ramsay gets, as well as a display of how incompetent the chefs can be, watch this.

[YOUTUBE]o0szgq4aPrc[/YOUTUBE]

The show is incredible. You start off with 16 contestants, who are eliminated each week by the angry Scottish chef, Gordon Ramsay. Sometimes, Ramsay will eliminate a contestant, or not eliminate anyone, depending on his mood. The contestants are split up into teams, and whoever has the worst service has to nominate two people to go home. Sometimes, Ramsay will say "Fuck it" and eliminate who he feels should go home.

Ramsay for the most part, as seen in Kitchen Nightmares and his BBC shows, is actually a real nice guy and isn't always that angry. Nonetheless, it works for this show, and I can't wait for Tuesday night.

I was finally able to catch an episode of this season's Hell's Kitchen this week, and man do I wish I was following this season from the start. Gordon Ramsay is so hilarious and entertaining. The intensity he brings on every episode is just amazing. I've been a fan of this show ever since it premiered, and I think I've watched just about every season so far. It's always fun to see how things will go during the dinner service. Sometimes the red or blue team will be able to pull through, and make it through the very tough challenge. Then again, either team could fail miserably, and this will cause Ramsay to explode.

And I was very happy when Scott was eliminated most recently. I haven't been watching this entire season, but this guy seemed like a real douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back