It's Serena's time,Dammit

punk is gold

Occasional Pre-Show
Now I've been thinking with the two biggest names in the divas division being sidelined by injury(Melina and Beth Phoenix) this is the perfect time to insert Serena Deeb into the women's division so she can gain the much needed experience and more importantly the credibility she''ll need when she eventually feuds with one of if not both of these names or becomes champion in the future( whichever comes first).I think having the society(the masked men and gallows) win the tag titles would be a good idea so she could get even more exposure by appearing on raw,for those who don't or can't watch smackdown's benefit ,also once in awhile having Punk accompany her to the ring would be even more of a rub to her career but also give people a reason not to change the channel,which some like to do during women's matches, some more mic time wouldn't hurt either as she's definitely one of the better divas on the stick. But I wanna know do you think this a great idea or not.

I'd like to see her in action myself, she has good ring skills and Punk needs someone apart from Jobber Gallows, who knows when we see the masked man?

It'd be pretty worthless, Smackdown needs face Diva's.

There will be a time when she starts to wrestle more and she'll possibly get a title run, but that's not for a while. Firstly Melina or maybe Kelly Kelly has got to feud with Laycool, then Beth Phoenix has got to come back and get her revenge.

When Phoenix has seen off Laycool the only logical feud for her to have is with Serena, but that's a long way off.

I'm with Jake. She's a heel with the massively heel faction. In case you hadn't noticed, Lay-Cool already had the division cornered as far as heels go.

When Laycool is disbanded, it'll be her time. She can fill the void of top heel that will be left. Have her go on a 'I'm here to save the division' run because women running around in bikinis is wrong and angers, SES and the like.

When Laycool is disbanded, it'll be her time.

That sounds good. Right now, Serena should be thrilled with the exposure they've given her. Except for LayCool, what other diva appears every single week on TV? Her role is defined and she gets to have an impact on the proceedings without stealing the thunder from Punk. I love the way she reacts explosively when he loses.

Her time as a wrestler is coming; don't doubt it. In the meantime, I'm sure the other divas would give anything to have Serena's gig......unless, of course, they don't want to shave their heads.

Allegedly, that's why it's her that's Punk's bitch rather than anyone else. And even so, they made the right choice. She was already playing the uber dominant, scary diva (Barrett feared her) in FCW, and her ability to sell her character was excellent. Her facial expressions when she was being saved and afterwards (when she's worshiing at the temple of Punk) were likewise perfect. She's no great shakes on the stick (I'd have to confer with Punk before that's confirmed though) but which Divas are? She is damn good. And when it's her time, she will shine.

Serena is getting prominent television time in the WWE and is apart of one of the hottest things going right now. She gets massive heat with her association in the SES and respecting Punk as the saviour. Right now, her character and namesake is pretty much set-up for a future run as the next WWE Diva.

This has pretty much been the formula for some of the other current WWE Diva's like Natalya Neidhart and Melina when she was with the MEM. They managed their teams for a while and by association only were able to get their names out there to the public. Since they weren't shitty wrestlers, by the time they stepped foot in the ring they delivered. Considering Serena is an excellent worker, I'm sure she will do well.

As of right now, she doesn't need to wrestle. LayCool have the spotlight as the heels on SmackDown and having Serena wrestle would wreck both sides credibility. There is a lacklustre of faces, but due to her SES commitments its illogical for her to turn face. She could wrestle on RAW, but again, that would diminish her being partnered with CM Punk, not to mention defy the brand extension.

Her time to wrestle for the WWE will come, just be patient. She's getting wrestling time in FCW, so wrestling to rid of ring rust isn't a problem. Her name has enough value for her to transition into the division at any time. Realistically, it's not possible for her to wrestle full-time as of yet. Maybe a feud with Natalya if the SES goes for the Tag Titles, but thats it.

While I would eventually love to see Serena get into the ring as a wrestler, I don't think they should do it right now, as there's been said, yes SmackDown and WWE needs face divas, but ultimately I also feel that she needs to keep building some interest from the crowd through the Straight Edge Society, she's getting good heat alongside Gallows and Punk, and that can only help build her somewhat.

Eventually she will start working in the ring, she will start doing interesting things outside of the Straight Edge Society, yes I said it, I don't see her doing any in-ring things wrestling wise until she's done with the Straight Edge Society.

95% of WWE divas start of as managers and over time, they transition to being wrestlers, thats been the formula for the divas for the past 10 years. Trust me, Serena will get her shine later in her career but not now, it's not her time. She's in a unqiue position being in the SES, by being with CM Punk, who is one of the biggest heels in WWE, she's getting exposure and the fans are learning more about her. So when she does become a full diva wrestler, the crowd will actually know her and cheer for her

I don't see her doing anything wrestling wise while being in the SES, once the group ends, she'll probably wait for her hair to grow back and then start competing. Expect her to start wrestling in 2011

I'd like to see Serena in the ring sometime. I like the way that the WWE has gone about it in that it's taken its sweet time with a lot of things going on, Serena included. She's only 23, still quite young and I think that her time will come eventually.

I'm expecting Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury, or whatever his new name will be, to be a force in the tag team scene. Serena will eventually take her place among the Divas with Punk hovering around the main event scene. At any rate, just have a little patience. Serena will probably be in the ring before too long.

I like Serena, and she will get in the ring soon enough. She's doing a great job as one of Punk's followers right now, and I think she could be a very good heel when she becomes a full time singles wrestler. Although, I don't think this should happen right now. Michelle McCool and Layla are just way too hot right now, and Beth Phoenix will return soon enough, so I don't think she would get that much exposure anyway. With CM Punk behind her Serena could be a force in the divas division. Her time will come. We just have to wait.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. She'll get her time eventually but now is not the best time.

..Does anybody else find Serena hot? Even with the shaved head? She has rocking tits too.

i have to agree. i idolize Serena for being such a strong, confident, independent, women and hope to become a great wrestler like her some day(after i'm out of high school, that is) and i really cannot wait to see her in action. I want the WWE to wait it out though, so her debut match and feud is something to remember and not over something shitty and stupid thats just a waste of time and talent.

btw, vanderhook, i find her pretty hot too (fwi)

yea I love seeing Serena....she does have rocking tits and a nice bod though even with the shaved head....i actually prefer her without long hair.....i havent seen her wrestle much but I can proudly say I dont care because she is unique eye candy and yea thats what divas are lol....but seriously she will get her time..laycool is on fire right now as the dominant heels.....i think layla could turn face with michelle as heel and serena as number 2 heel....then you got layla and kelly kelly and maybe tiffany as faces.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back