It's safe to say we see The Undertaker on Raw next week or the week after???

When will Taker return

• WWE Fastlane

• Monday Night Raw next week

• Monday Night Raw 2 weeks from now

• Still up in the air

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Last Night, Bray Wyatt seemed to have wrapped up his calling out of The Undertaker. He said something of the lines of "Find me, or i'm coming to find you." I think after that line we either see 1 of 5 things happening next Monday. 1.) Bray Wyatt looking in a grave yard for The Undertaker, 2.) Bray Wyatt attacks Undertaker at his home. 3.) The Undertaker return in 2 weeks to interrupt Lesnar who say's he is opponentless for WrestleMania after taking out and "breaking the arm" of Roman Reigns the week before, then the lights go off and when they come back on Wyatt hits Sister Abragail on Taker and yells found you. When the lights come back on Lesnar has Taker up for the F-5 and Reigns makes the save before he does it. 4.) We get a video package from The Undertaker stating He shall rise soon. 5.) On Monday WWE announces The Undertaker to address the Universe next week for the first time since he went 21-1 at WrestleMania. The week after Taker returns and is about to announce his retirement before he is interrupted and attacked by Wyatt. There has been reports about Taker not returning this year because he is to banged up. But at this point on the road, I highly doubt WWE hasn't talked to Taker yet. There are these same reports every year. What makes it so different this year because he had a concussion last year and he worked a gentle match last year. He was facing BROCK LESNAR!!! Any one has to be extra careful when facing Lesnar. Hell, John Cena's only time not getting injured against Lesnar was at NOC. I think the Deadman is returning %99.9 percent to face Wyatt. If not they will at least use him in a segment to begin a Kane face turn for him to face Wyatt. Thoughts???

I'm guessing we get a promo from Wyatt at Fast Lane and we get a tease when the lights go off. This will continue for a while and I'd expect his first appearance to be in 13 days.

There's no reason for the match to exist so they need to tease it as much as possible. Create an aura around it.

Do we know Taker is actually going to do it? I remember hearing that he didn't look particularly good as of a few weeks ago.

He looks like my Grandpa...If he does return Bray Wyatt should kick his ass and send him to the retirement home. He already lost his streak, so who cares if he loses again. Wyatt losing would be lame because he should crush Taker at this point of their careers.

Whilst everyone thinks that it is the Undertaker that Wyatt is referring to, there is nothing concrete. Although I do agree that it is looking that way.

Still, if it is Taker that Wyatt is lining up then I am cautiously optimistic that both guys are capable of doing something worthwhile at WrestleMania. Honestly, they have to get moving on this soon because Wyatt is stuck in limbo until the pay off.

If Undertaker truly is doing this at WM31, he deserves credit, no? Shows what loyalty to your company and profession.....plus what must be a shitload of money....can accomplish.

As it is, I don't know that he needs to turn up as early as next week; it isn't even March yet, much less April. At present, Mark Calaway is probably chafing under a SlimFast diet and getting fitted for a corset.

Plus, if it needs to be stressed, if 'Taker is going to the well one more time, is Bray Wyatt really the guy they want him to face? He's hardly what I'd call a smooth ring worker......and to minimize the possibility of injury, I would have thought they'd want to put him in against someone who was. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Triple H and CM Punk made sense; they knew how to work matches in which no one gets hurt.......then, of course, the worst kind of guy to throw 'Taker in with was the one he opposed last year.

But I'd like to see 'Taker as early as next week, just to gauge for myself what he looks like.

If Undertaker truly is doing this at WM31, he deserves credit, no? Shows what loyalty to your company and profession.....plus what must be a shitload of money....can accomplish.

As it is, I don't know that he needs to turn up as early as next week; it isn't even March yet, much less April.
At present, Mark Calaway is probably chafing under a SlimFast diet and getting fitted for a corset.

Plus, if it needs to be stressed, if 'Taker is going to the well one more time, is Bray Wyatt really the guy they want him to face? He's hardly what I'd call a smooth ring worker......and to minimize the possibility of injury, I would have thought they'd want to put him in against someone who was. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Triple H and CM Punk made sense; they knew how to work matches in which no one gets hurt.......then, of course, the worst kind of guy to throw 'Taker in with was the one he opposed last year.

But I'd like to see 'Taker as early as next week, just to gauge for myself what he looks like.

You do realize WrestleMania is March 29th right. And is usually the 1st week of April so you make no sense. Besides it only makes sense, Wyatt's promo was basically like a I'm tired of waiting you find me or I'll find you. Next week or the week after would make sense. Also you realize Taker always return the last week of February right

If we see the Undertaker, I will be severely disappointed. As far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't make a single WWE appearance until his induction into the HoF. Any new matches, any new promos, any new Undertaker sightings, and it ruins the entire WM30 Streak ending.

So, my hope is that he does not show.

Please!! Leave that guy alone. The feud between Bray Wyatt and The Undertaker would've been great with the promos and their gimmick which can lead that into. But look at that guy he looks like a 60 year old and I read on a report that he walks like a man who got no knees. Why do you all want him still to put his body on the line!!

On the wrestling perspective this feud needs to happen and The Undertaker should appear on the Raw following the Fast Lane. But being reliable to the person who served the company with tons of passion, please cut this feud off. Bray can make any feud better. He's getting more better in the ring!! Feud him with someone else. I don't wanna point out anyone though.

Don't you remember what happened when The Deadman put his body on the line? He got a concussion within minutes after the match started and paralyzed and passed out backstage!! Let him heal for another 6 months. Make a feud with Bray Wyatt for Summerslam or whatever. Then let him retire with pride and with the dead man gimmick..

Hall of Fame!!

Cheers!!

No, it is not safe to assume until WWE makes it clear he is coming or something is coming and right now I don't know if anything is coming. It seems like WWE doesn't even know. I would imagine if he is coming the signals would be much louder. Michael Cole and JBL may spend every mid card match and Divas bought talking about instead of just focusing on a match.

You do realize WrestleMania is March 29th right. And is usually the 1st week of April so you make no sense. Besides it only makes sense, Wyatt's promo was basically like a I'm tired of waiting you find me or I'll find you. Next week or the week after would make sense. Also you realize Taker always return the last week of February right

Lol not in 2012 or 2013 but to answer the question I believe Taker will return on next Monday's RAW. He won't be on fast lane because they already confirmed Sting was going to be there so Taker will be the big surprise the next night. I also think this because they had Wyatt cut like 5 promos last night and I don't remember him doing that any of the previous weeks so I believe that means they're ready to enter phase 2 of the build.

Last Night, Bray Wyatt seemed to have wrapped up his calling out of The Undertaker. He said something of the lines of "Find me, or i'm coming to find you." I think after that line we either see 1 of 5 things happening next Monday. 1.) Bray Wyatt looking in a grave yard for The Undertaker, 2.) Bray Wyatt attacks Undertaker at his home. 3.) The Undertaker return in 2 weeks to interrupt Lesnar who say's he is opponentless for WrestleMania after taking out and "breaking the arm" of Roman Reigns the week before, then the lights go off and when they come back on Wyatt hits Sister Abragail on Taker and yells found you. When the lights come back on Lesnar has Taker up for the F-5 and Reigns makes the save before he does it.

Hmmmm is that what he was doing last night? I couldn't understand a word of his ramblings in any of those promo's. Not that I was really listening anyway, started tuning him out months ago.

I sincerely hope that Undertaker doesn't come back to get sucked into the bottomless pit that is Bray Wyatt. There is no good reason I can think of after what happened last year, for him to get back into the ring. He doesn't need to lose another match, and Wyatt doesn't need to lose either. So it's not a winning situation here.

As for your supposed happenings. 1. I would love to see him tramping around a graveyard looking for Taker that would be hilarious. 2. If he showed up at Taker's house, Michelle McCool would kick his ass. 3. When is Lesnar supposed to break Roman Reigns arm and for what reason?

Taker shouldn't come back unless it's for his HOF induction. Let the guy retire in peace.

Hmmmm is that what he was doing last night? I couldn't understand a word of his ramblings in any of those promo's. Not that I was really listening anyway, started tuning him out months ago.

I sincerely hope that Undertaker doesn't come back to get sucked into the bottomless pit that is Bray Wyatt. There is no good reason I can think of after what happened last year, for him to get back into the ring. He doesn't need to lose another match, and Wyatt doesn't need to lose either. So it's not a winning situation here.

As for your supposed happenings. 1. I would love to see him tramping around a graveyard looking for Taker that would be hilarious. 2. If he showed up at Taker's house, Michelle McCool would kick his ass. 3. When is Lesnar supposed to break Roman Reigns arm and for what reason?

Taker shouldn't come back unless it's for his HOF induction. Let the guy retire in peace.

I agree. Unfortunately I've noticed a bunch of posters that just can't seem to accept that his run is over.

Alright, I'd say some of you need to take off the blinders and see what's in front of you. Wyatt was hammering a nail into a friggin coffin last night... Taker circa 93 anybody? It only makes sense that Wyatt is looking for Taker... and by that I mean after last night, it makes NO sense for it to be Orton or Sheamus. When can we FINALLY start discussing the match without everybody bitching about one thing or another.

It's gonna be Taker/Wyatt folks so strap in and accept it.

Alright, I'd say some of you need to take off the blinders and see what's in front of you. Wyatt was hammering a nail into a friggin coffin last night... Taker circa 93 anybody? It only makes sense that Wyatt is looking for Taker... and by that I mean after last night, it makes NO sense for it to be Orton or Sheamus.

It's gonna be Taker/Wyatt folks so strap in and accept it.

Exactly lol. The question doesn't ask do you want to see it or should it happen because my answers to those are no too. The match was VERY heavily implied therefore you can assume Taker will be coming back at some point. When do you people think that will be because it looks like regardless of whether you want it to happen or not it will. Unless I guess fans boo the whole show and force them to change that match lol

"

Here is the build for Reigns vs. Lesnar, it would be the first Raw after Fast Lane....It also make a reason for Taker to return. He returns because he thinks he is getting a rematch against Lesnar,but he is attacked and "found" by Wyatt to set up their feud.

Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar - Reigns goes over at his match with Daniel who shakes his hand post match to show that Reigns deserved the win. Roman calls out Brock Lesnar on RAW and he comes out with Paul Heyman and he tells Lesnar to his face that he is taking his title at WrestleMania. Heyman distracts Reigns why Lesnar is on the attack. Lesnar then F-5's Reigns and puts him in the Kimura lock. Lesnar and Heyman comes out the next Raw talking about how they took out Reigns and Brock is opponentless for Mania. (Gong) Undertaker returns and begins his assault on Brock...lights go out again and it's Bray Wyatt. Wyatt hits sister abragail on Taker. Light's go out again and Bray is gone and Brock got Taker up for the F-5 but is cut off by Reigns music who runs from the entrance ramp and tackles Brock and starts the assault. Lesnar goes to retreat before Reigns cuts him off from the other side of the ring with a spear. The next week Reigns say's it's time to get serious no more looney tune jokes. He say's to beat a beast you have to become one and at WrestleMania his inner beast will shine through and he leaves WrestleMania with the WWE HVT. Championship. The next week the two have a straight up brawl in which Reigns stand tall. The next week Lesnar stands tall. At WrestleMania Reigns defeats Lesnar for the title. Mid-match Heyman walks to the back in disappointment of his client being dominated. Post-Match when Reigns is celebrating we hear "Ladies and Gentleman, tonight is not over yet because my client Seth Rollins is cashing in Money In The Bank. He say's Brock would you be a dare and put Reigns down. Rollins steps in the ring. Heyman yells at Brock to do it. Brock get's in Reigns face before F-5ing Seth and extending his hand to Reigns and saying "you've earned my respect" and raising his hand up and walks up the ramp and looks back at Reigns and claps as Reigns celebrate to end the show. For those who may ask Seth did NOT cash in at the show so his briefcase is safe."

I hope this match doesn't happen at all. There's only two results that can happen:
Wyatt beats Taker- "Undertaker" loses his mystique. Undertakers whole career was that he was a deadman/phenom/immortal/etc, but having two losses back to back at the end of his career makes it seem like he is getting vulnerable/old.
Taker beats Wyatt- Wyatt loses yet another (important) feud. (The only feud he actually came off looking like the winner was against Ambrose)
I'm all for building the future but the results just isn't worth it. If they think a win against Taker will help Wyatt's career they should've had him end the streak, and not lesnar (were it would have a bigger impact).
Im starting to really enjoy Wyatt (after getting over his constant somewhat rambling) and want him to succeed but I dont think a feud/match with Taker is the way to go.

I personally think Undertaker should lose at WM31 and retire. I usually don't like saying that about these performers as it feels...kind of dickish. But I actually agree with CM Punk when he expressed frustration at putting part timers over. If Undertaker beats Bray, that will hurt Bray's career. Undertaker gains nothing since the streak is finished and once he goes over, he won't even be around to capitalize on that momentum.

Plus, Undertaker's condition after WM31 just suggests that he is getting vulnerable/old. It was a disturbing match for all the wrong reasons. Kane, for all the crap he has gone through on a booking level, at least can still deliver in the ring and make you not get concerned for his well being. But Taker...a good story will have me fearing for him. But when I start wondering if he's going to get a concussion from a simple bump, that will deplete any interest I have. I will then want the match to end ASAP.

I personally think Undertaker should lose at WM31 and retire. I usually don't like saying that about these performers as it feels...kind of dickish. But I actually agree with CM Punk when he expressed frustration at putting part timers over. If Undertaker beats Bray, that will hurt Bray's career. Undertaker gains nothing since the streak is finished and once he goes over, he won't even be around to capitalize on that momentum.

Plus, Undertaker's condition after WM31 just suggests that he is getting vulnerable/old. It was a disturbing match for all the wrong reasons. Kane, for all the crap he has gone through on a booking level, at least can still deliver in the ring and make you not get concerned for his well being. But Taker...a good story will have me fearing for him. But when I start wondering if he's going to get a concussion from a simple bump, that will deplete any interest I have. I will then want the match to end ASAP.

True. You might as well make the most of what you have now. It's no guarantee Taker could come back for WM 32. One of the biggest knocks about WWE is how they hold on to old guys and this would be a great way to elevate a younger talent which WWE needs - Kane, Show, HHH etc, aren't going to be around forever.

Yes, it would be cool to see Taker establish himself as a threat and beat Bray and have a long-term feud with Sting like Rock did with Cena for their first bout at WM 28 however, like we saw with Rock vs. Cena, it does the WWE no favors long-term, just short-term with buyrates. WWE needs to think long-term with this. The main event caliber heels depth is weak, just Rollins, maybe Rusev could make an argument but you got to build up the future. The best way to do that is for Bray to beat Taker.

I don't necessarily think The Undertaker needs to appear next week. But I think Bray Wyatt needs to reveal that it's The Undertaker that he is referring to in his promos. As others have mentioned they could have a vignette where Wyatt goes to The Undertaker's grave site. Or have him reveal that he's built a casket for the Deadman or maybe he burns The Undertaker's crucifix symbol. Then they could finally have The Undertaker, Wyatt first confrontation the following week.

I guess UT needs to show up soon. How sad and disgraceful to the Undertaker. Just watching this segment tonight I realized how outclassed Bray is by just about everyone.

Considering I feel this will be Undertaker's final match I would love for them to work Mark Calloway in to the picture so that he can take his place in the Hall of Fame, possibly even this year.

Have Bray Wyatt come out on Raw and say that he has his answer now and he says that the Undertaker is no more. Next week have him show up at Taker's house and attack Michelle McCool, terrify her and tell her that all of this is Taker's fault. Week after that Undertaker shows up in street gear and tries to get his hands on Wyatt, accepts the match and tells him that he shouldn't have stirred the demon from his rest.

The legend of the Undertaker ended against Brock Lesnar, this way the fans get one glimpse of the man behind the mask before he retires and goes in to the Hall of Fame.

Having watched the segment with Bray from last night again, I have to say that I am cautiously optimistic about what both of these guys can do with this feud. Bray has been carrying it for a while now in Taker's absence but surely the time has come for Taker to return and make good on the impending match at WrestleMania?

Last night was a good example of how booking a match without one guy actually being involved in the card can be done. In actual fact, I really enjoyed the way that they teased it being Taker all along. As soon as that bell chimed, people genuinely believed that it could be him, only for Bray to appear from the casket. But to answer the question and to follow on from that, surely we will have Taker back on Raw to answer the challenge from Wyatt? I doubt he is going to be on every Raw until Mania but the first Raw after the February PPV is synonymous with returns and maybe set-ups. I'm almost positive Taker will be on Raw tonight. Which should be awesome.

As I've only seen a few pictures of him since last year, I would really like to see him in person to make a judgement on how he is. Some say Taker looks good and is in great spirits, and others say the complete opposite.

If he does appear on RAW tonight it would be wonderful just to shut Wyatt up, that would be fine with me. Last night was quite funny. When the casket rolled out I looked at my son and he said "Bray's trolling the crowd". Sure enough he was right. That moment and Daniel Bryan coming out were the two things that got the most reaction from the crowd, so that says something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back