It's New. It's Offensive.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
It's where were you when Chris Benoit died.

I was at home. My initial thought when I heard about the incident? ''Shit man I wish I'd got up to watch Raw last night, I love tribute shows''

I was at work, closing down for the day. One of my friends who comes over for the Pay Per Views hits me with a text message that Benoit was dead. I called everyone else on the ride home, and we watched that night during the tribute, intermittendtly texting.

i was on this forum and noticed in the hot wrestlezone news section: Benoit found dead. at first i thought it was just to get people to look at the front page. boy was i wrong...

Erm, I was at home I think. My friend told me one day at school and I was like "OMG! WHY MAKE THAT UP" Got in from school, straight on to WrestleZone.. My jaw dropped!

Sat in my front room. I hadn't been on the web for a couple of days. Therefore, the first I knew was when I sat down on Tuesday morning, set Raw up, preparing for a three hour special on Mr. McMahon's death angle, only to find an image of Benoit come up on the screen with "Chris Benoit, 1967 - 2007" across the bottom of the screen.

Damn, I was shocked. Mega-shocked.

At work, Losing my mind wanting to get home and tell my wife. Fuckin bossman, Wouldn't let me leave. Whatever, He got His.

Girlfriends house. I had read spoilers earlier in the day about the setup for the mcmahon funeral and all of that, went to school..then girlfriends. As soon as Raw kicked off, I saw the image flash up and thought it was part of the show. Went home after Raw, checked wrestlezone and confirmed it.

I was at dairy queen with a couple of my friends whe I found out about Chris Benoit. it was about 7:45 and we were just about to head to my house to watch Raw when my dad calls me and tells me that Benoit and his family were found dead so we rushed home not knowing what to believe or how it happened and right as I got home I went on the computer really quick and got it confirmed

In England, woke up at 2AM ready to watch RAW, see the image of Benoit...didnt say anything, didnt do anything, just stared at the screen for the show. Was in shock.

I was at the gym I always work out at...its just a little weight room on a military base, but I go there becuase its always empty and I can watch whatever I want on tv, and on monday nights, raw is always on in the wieght room....I was there with a buddy, and immeadiatley dropped what i was doing...my jaw dropped in shock and sorrow...but when they mentioned all three of them were dead, in their home, I immeadiatley thought something fishy had happened, and had actually suspected what ended up being the truth as much as i hated the thought...

I was on here, checked in the morning, was in shock.

Then found he'd killed his wife and kids and past caring,

It was wierd, because usually on my days off (Monday, Tuesday) I'm on the computer for a few hours, usually checking out the new wrestling stories. I remember that day for some reason, I don't remember what, I stayed off the computer all day. Come 9 o'clock, I flip on Raw to expect an "In Memory of Vince Mcmahon" screen to pop on before the opening credits (due to storyline explosion) Then the black screen rolls on and its Chris Benoit. I immediately came on the computer to check out the story.

Great tribute show though.

I was having an awesome day. My brother had just told me he was getting married, I saw one of my relatives for the first time in years, and I was excited to catch Raw more than ever cuz I was really looking forward to the three hour show. I set everything up. I'm in my recliner. Chips in one hand, soda in the other. I see the opening montage. This was gonna be great.
Then the picture came on the screen.
My jaw dropped to the floor and stayed there until Vince was done talking. I couldn't believe it in the least.
Of course, after going onto WrestleZone for hours, and finding out what the deal was, (much like FlameLeeUK) I just stopped caring.

i feel really sorry for dean malenko, hes lost alot of close good friends the past five years.

I was at a friends house for the evening, but I came home about 15 minutes before RAW came on. I don't have TV, so I follow the live results. As soon as I logged onto WWE.com, the first image I saw was one of the 4 top storys in the corner mentioning "relive moments of benoit careers" and the first thing that popped into my mind was either he quit or was fired for missing a PPV the night before. Less than a second later, I scrolled down and saw his family was dead. I instantly though it might have been family not including him, 'd read about the "gas leak" someplace, but then I saw his name as well and almost broke down right there. I was going to get a tattoo later that week, and once I saw this, I was actually thinking of getting "E.g. and C.B" on my arm... Sure am gald that never happened...

I was working at summer camp (no Raw, and only like 2hrs free time in the afternoon per day)...and I saw it on CNN.com. I was like....CRAP. That sucks. I never got the "he was just found dead" story. When I had finally heard, it was the "Wrestler appears to have done murder-suicide." It was shocking, and I felt sad.

I was woken up at 2am by a text off my mate. I don't have sky so i was checking WWE.com on my phone. I didn't sleep at all that night and was reading the web all day at work. I just couldn't believe it, I was so upset!..

I was on Myspace when it happened. I have Marty Jannetty on my friends list and I saw a bulletin of his that said "please tell me Chris Benoit and his family is not dead". At first I thought maybe Jannetty heard some crazy rumor that Benoit died thus the reason he didn't show at Vengeance 2007 up until I quickly went to WWE.com to verify this.

I was in school and then my mate told me he was dead.I was like thats bull.I didn,t have internet at the time so I was on sky news waiting for some news and then BAM!I was shocked.A shiver went down my spine.

I was on another Forum, when I saw the latest post and it said 'Benoit's family found dead.' I didn't know what to think of it at first, then I came here and saw it was pretty much confirmed. I felt bad at first, but after learning it was a murder-suicide, I just forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back