• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's my birthday!

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
A wise man, my buddy Jake, once told me, "If your family forgets your birthday, shame on them. If your friends forget your birthday, shame on you. You have to tell your friends when it's your birthday."

That being said, my friends, I am 27 as of two hours ago, so wish me well.

Thank you, thank you.

This time tomorrow night, I will not know my name. They let me off easy tonight. Some chick said she was coming over with some wine, but she hasn't called, and I don't care. I wanna watch some Heroes and go to sleep.

Yeah thats what I meant. Why the hell do you wish you were 22?

Because it hurts sometimes when I get up in the morning. That would also be five less years of cigarettes in my body.

I always use my birthday as time to change something. I just delay my New Year's Resolutions three months. So today, I resolve to stop smoking tomorrow (no agonizing withdraw on my birthday) and join a gym. Running on the road doesn't do it for me. Put me on an elliptical machine chasing an ass in spandex and I will get somewhere.

And thank you Richard.

Oh I see well hope that works out for you. Quiting smoking is very hard, I wouldn't know from personal expierence but my Dad always says he will give up and never does. He has been smoking since he was 10 and he is now 43.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back