• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's My Birthday Too

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
On Monday. I will be a whole 15 years old. One more year until I can get my learners license. It's been almost a year since I joined this board as well. Happy birthday to me then.

And on my birthday, I wish you an early birthday. WZ should have a giant Birthday party. Don't know how, but it'll happen. I also noticed out of the three birthdays this 4 day weekend, I'm the only ones whos not a mod. That could change...

I wish you a happy Birthday Spiral, the early teen years, 15 through 18, are usually the best (then you hit a bit of a boring patch until you hit 21) and then from there, most people just kind of ignore there birthday's , then you wake up one morning and you find yourself to be 30 something etc.

I still cant believe you have (almost) 15.... You post like if you were at your mid 20's...
one of the greatest posters on the forums, Ladies and Gentleman, Downward Spiral!

Have a great day man! enjoy it with or without alcohol :D j/k, and you better get ready for your learner's license! :D

Here, a gift for you, enjoy it!

skittlesboxrh7.jpg

RVDGurl, Flameboy, Slave, Echelon and Aerandir are awesome. And yes, where is the 'birthday party' these days? I'll bring the party hats. And if I'm feeling good, I'll organise pin the tail on the donkey and pass the parcel games for everyone to play.

But, if you're all too immature for me, Jake, you can bring the grog (or alcohol, whichever sounds better.)

Happy Birthday Spiral. Aerandir is right, its somehow hard to believe you're pushing 15 with some of the posts you've made.

Most people in their 20's can't post that good. Have a wonderful Birthday, hope you get what you want outta it.

Happy Birthday son. It seems like just yesterday when I suggested you go for your mod spot. They grow up so fast.

Only three more hours and then I can never call myself fourteen anymore. *Sob* I'm growing up now...I'll have to do one last childish fourteen year old thing before I turn 15. If anyone's online, I'd like suggestions.

Jesus man, I didn't ever notice your age, I thought you were a lot older. Damn mature for being 15, a shame all teenagers aren't like that - I doubt I'd hate as much of them as I do :D

Happy Birthday Downward Spiral! I wish you the best, enjoy yourself, and your day. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back