Itami injured again.

Navi

With the safety off!!
It looks like Hideo Itami is injured again. Happened at a NXT live event according to the main page. It's thought to be his neck and the report has a video of it happening. Looks like a botched powerslam. Poor guy can't catch a break (no pun intended) since he arrived in the US.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/764165-hideo-itami-injured

No telling how long he'll be out, might be a couple of months or longer according to the report.

I was really starting to enjoy his work. Shame. I hope it's not as bad as it is initially thought, but that's a harsh looking slam.

I wonder who will replace him as Kota Ibushi's partner.

Jake is right. Nakamura is cooler and more interesting than Itami. Honestly I'd completely forgotten about him because of how cool Nakamura is

Hold on now, neither Shinsuke or Hideo were token. There's plenty room for more than one Japanese star.

I might be wrong but WWE are hiring people like Itami and Nakamura to make them more accessible to the Japanese market. Nakamura is clearly going to be their main Japanese star and I think we should all be sceptical about his main roster chances, so I'd have even less in Itami.

Late on this, but what benefit does Nakamura and Itami competing in a match against 2 inexperienced guys in front of 300 people in Nowhere, Florida serve anyone involved or the brand in general?

Itami was just starting to show some of the motivation he was lacking before his last injury, and what really made him hot as KENTA, it's a shame he's hurt again but I really don't ever see him being a major player on the main roster.

Shitty thing to say, but it easily could have been Nakamura getting hurt in a meaningless match instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back