• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It Has Been Completed

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels feud review is now up in the Old School Wrestling Section. Click on my signature to have a peek inside.

Not only have I gone from Rockers/HD to the Montreal ScrewJob, but I have reviewed the whole backstage incident that happened at Survivor Series. For Hart fans, you should take a look. Becca... please look away for your own safety. I say stuff that you might find offensive.

Now I can finally have a Double strength Double Black Smirnoff Vodka for my efforts!

FANTASTIC work Falkon. Absolutely top notch. I'd rep you if I could bud.

But what's with the 6 star rating system? Is that an Aussie thing?

FANTASTIC work Falkon. Absolutely top notch. I'd rep you if I could bud.

But what's with the 6 star rating system? Is that an Aussie thing?

Thanks, but I have been fed too much xfear penis.

Its not a 6 star system, its a five star. The 5.5 & 6 stars are for that extra special things. Like if something goes perfectly, but other stuff is added that just cannot be replicated... & thats done to perfection... so it is an Aussie thing.

AshLeigh FalKon, what a mastermind you are!

That was an incredible read. What a way to interpret one of the greatest feuds in wrestling history!

*GAH* have to say it........................BRET SCREWED BRET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back