Is there a more prolific tag team career, then that of...

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
Kane?

This stemmed out of a Smackdown LD. Variety of partners alone makes Kane very interesting. Here's a list of partners he's been champions with;

Undertaker - 3x
Big Show - 2x
Mankind - 2x
X-Pac - 2x
Hurricane - 1x
Rob Van Dam - 1x
Daniel Bryan - 1x

Twelve reigns seven other wrestlers. I also recall him teaming with Spike Dudley a few times, challenged for the Dudleys titles, but never won. Obviously, there are other teams with far more reigns to their credit, but can anyone else boast anything comparable to this?

Also seems to have won Observer's "Worst Feud of the Year" more than anyone. Hurray, Kane!

Jericho has a pretty good roster of tag partners as well. Benoit, Big Show, Christian, Edge, and The Rock. Not to mention a couple of titles in Canada with Lance Storm.

Forgot about Jericho's list. He and Kane should team up, providing they're honest with each other about their number of partners.

Edge has a fair few too. Christian, Hogan, Jericho, Benoit, Orton, Rey Mysterio.

Billy Gunn has been part of three full time tag teams instead of having random partners for short runs. To me that's more impressive.

For the individuals, I would go with Mr. Fuji, Billy Gunn, and Kofi Kingston.

For the Team, I still have to say Demolition.

Billy Gunn has been part of three full time tag teams instead of having random partners for short runs. To me that's more impressive.

I was gonna say this as well. Three pretty great (or at least memorable) tag teams through three different eras, and an 11 time tag champion.

I've always thought he was the best tag team guy that the company has seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back