Is their still time ?? I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colin~M~SYT

With the roumors going around tht Kane could very well be retiring as soon as january 2007, do u think he could fit in a lenghty title reign?? I doubt it now, heres my reasons

y wont klane be wwe champion?

1: he claims its time for the younger guns to shine: kane!!!!!!!!! the younger guys can wait... u deserve it more than in anyone in the whole wwe!!!

2: he would like to feud with john cena, lashley and randy orton before he retires...

3: he would like to do a tag team reunion between the undertaker and himself...

4: with cena, edge, triple h, hbk, randy orton, shelton benjamin and perhaps jbl on raw kane has no chance of facing cena.

5: he could be world champ if he went to smackdown! but he wants to feud with cena, lashley and orton... cena and orton are on raw so he wont be going to smackdown! before he fueds with them... which will probably take several months.

6: he wants to feud with lashley, meaning either lashley goes to raw (not likely, smackdown is short of superstars as it is) or kane goes to smackdown!.. if kane goes to smackdown! he will only hav time to fuead with lashley and have a last reunion with the undertaker before he hangs up his boots.

do u think kane will ever be wwe/world champion ?

I think he need to bring back the mask... go back to his old ruthless character and yes maybe one last run...tittle run.

he was never ruthless with that dam mask!He was trully evil and really hated when it went off,hes better without it as a super heel

He isn't a "Super heel" now. He was a superheel when he first came to :WWF: He hasn't been the same since 2003 when he took the mask off. He needs it back on, he needs to forget the fued with Orton and Cena, just jump ship to SD and kill Lashley, then Rey. He then needs to hold the title till Royal Rumble. Then, he and Taker can form a tag team, go up against the Mexicools at mania, then lose the match cuz of kane turning on Taker. Genious.

he hasnt been a "super heel" since they made him more human like. And losing the mask was just half decent as far as a push. Theonly time he was feared was way back when he didnt talk and just destroyed everyone around him. Mask ON!

^O, my bad, i musta misread your post. I totally agree with you, he needs the mask and he needs to go back to the voice box thingy he had to talk into when he first came...you know, "Austin, if I do not win the Title, I will set myself on FIRE" in that long, drawn out raspy voice. It was so cool.

:) kane mask :) imagine a kane versus kane match..where the fake kane comes out and then the real kane's music hit but he doesnt come out! it hit a few times and still nothing....until finally the real kane comes out decked out in his original gear and distroys the fake kane. Yes its been done with Taker but still... he could even set fake kane on fire! and then go on a rampage hitting people from both raw and smakdown!

^And eventually gets the wwe title! He needs to just go fuggin crazy and kill someone!

yes... kill someone.. that ouwl be awsome. Hey I got it... he could kill eugene! Then the great khali! two birds with one stone! Fregn aswome!

Kane was always wiked when he had his mask it wasnt till his fued with shane that he really got hated again

FLUFF said:
He isn't a "Super heel" now. He was a superheel when he first came to :WWF: He hasn't been the same since 2003 when he took the mask off. He needs it back on, he needs to forget the fued with Orton and Cena, just jump ship to SD and kill Lashley, then Rey. He then needs to hold the title till Royal Rumble. Then, he and Taker can form a tag team, go up against the Mexicools at mania, then lose the match cuz of kane turning on Taker. Genious.

Kane & Taker losing to Mexicools at Mania LMAO :blink: genius

yeah every 1 keeps hatin on the new kane but really it helped him 2 loose the mask and have a new role 4 awhile

FLUFF said:

Not genious. For one Undertaker is 14-0 at wrestlemania and nobody wants him to lose there and two Undertaker will most likely retire before then anyway.

Of course Kane should be :wwf: champion but won't because he is almost 40 and Vince McSatan wants younger talent.

DeathIsARight said:
Not genious. For one Undertaker is 14-0 at wrestlemania and nobody wants him to lose there and two Undertaker will most likely retire before then anyway.

Of course Kane should be :wwf: champion but won't because he is almost 40 and Vince McSatan wants younger talent.
It was actually Vince Mcmahons idea to make Kane champion but the writers were against it.

He will probally get a shortish run this year some time, depending on whether wwe keeps both belts after ons, seeing that I think the World HW title is going to ecw its unlikely, but he could well beat Batista for one later in the year and loose it at wm, then retire.

deux4hm said:
I think he need to bring back the mask... go back to his old ruthless character and yes maybe one last run...tittle run.

finally someone agrees with me. he was more dominant with the mask, and he was cooler.

I almost positive kane will get another title run before he retires, it could be short or long, but at least he gets the title

Kane is done as a character nearly, most likely outcome is he heads to ECW...Kane in ECW...with the mask, brutal as fuck, setting people on fire? that works... can you think of anything better for him in WWE?

i give kane 2 years before retires...it give him a chance at the title

and at WM23...

masked kane and old school taker vs. kane and bad ass taker!

rkolover09 said:
i give kane 2 years before retires...it give him a chance at the title

and at WM23...

masked kane and old school taker vs. kane and bad ass taker!

2 Kanes & 2 Undertakers...how do you figure? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back