Is someone going to interfere?

Jacarr

Occasional Pre-Show
So I have been thinking about the Buried Alive match at bragging rights...

I'm curious to how this match is going to end.. More often then not these matches end due to interference from another party or a dirty tactic. Every time ( correct me if im wrong ) the undertaker lost a buried alive match due to those reasons, against mankind, interference from The Executioner, against stone cold i do believe it was kane that cost him the match.

Against Vince Mcmahon, Kane was also the one who cost Undertaker the match and buried him alive, if im missing any other ones please let me know, but im sure everyone gets the idea.

So my question to everyone is with the upcoming Taker vs Kane buriend alive match, what do you think is going to happen here, is there going to be some outside interference from someone in order to bury one of these two men? Or is this match going to end cleanly, I dont see how this is going to happen to tell you the truth. Will it end with just the body being nearly covered in dirt due to the PG rating or is it going to be buried entirely to ensure everyone knows the superstar will be gone for awhile?

Another idea for this is the debut of someone else under the eye of Paul Bearer, possibly burying both undertaker and kane, Paul could give the reason as he wanted rid of them both etc; etc; dont know what thsi would do for the title, possibly a tournament at survivor series to decide the chaamp?

Kind of an out there idea and not likely to happen but i just cant see this match ending fairly, if it does i will be surprised. Anyone have any thoughts on what they believe will happen in this match.

* Off the record* Maybe good old HBK will emerge and give the Taker some Sweet chin music into the grave setting up another wrestlemania encounter* haha joking but thoughts guys lets go.

Haven't you heard?

J-Dogg's gonna make his WWE debut by giving Taker the stinkface all the way up to the grave.

From there, his gimmick will be Paul Bearer's slaveboy, who humps Bearer's leg whenever he's not wrestling.

Haven't you heard?

J-Dogg's gonna make his WWE debut by giving Taker the stinkface all the way up to the grave.

From there, his gimmick will be Paul Bearer's slaveboy, who humps Bearer's leg whenever he's not wrestling.

Like a dog?

Back on Topic:

With these kinds of matches to either save face for The Undertaker in his (basically) own match someone without a doubt would have to interfere. Cleanly beating The Undertaker in his own match would damage his mystique as a monster.

I hear what your saying.

I have a weird feeling Paul Bearer might help Taker. The turn Paul used against Taker was so slow and anti-climactic, at Hell In A Cell. It almost just felt like a ploy to begin with. It is a few hours away, so I guess we will soon find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back