Is Kirey an alt or from another site?

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Ok so I was thinking, this dude Jackirez Kirey or whatever is the worst poster on WZ at the moment. Is there any chance this is someone trying to mess up WZ and make us look bad? I mean can someone really be that stupid to think Eddie Guerrero and Umaga are alive and claim to be a wrestling fan?

It wouldn't suprise me if he is an alt who is pissed for getting banned and is trying to fill WZ with bad posts or he could be from another forum trying to make WZ look bad.

I really don't think someone could be that dumb to think Guerrero was alive and should be released.:banghead:

It seems suspicious to me. :suspic:

Or he could be this hermi.

[YOUTUBE]-MNvQfPFslc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_7FYdEy7XIE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]d2shMcWoFq8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Some people are exaggerating just a little bit on the Umaga and Eddie thing. He listed numerous posters with accents, claiming they should be released, which included Eddie and Umaga. I'm guessing he was naming people off the top of his head, and simply didn't even notice.

Yes, it's stupid and idiotic...but I don't think he actually thinks they're alive. At least I hope.

Some people are exaggerating just a little bit on the Umaga and Eddie thing. He listed numerous posters with accents, claiming they should be released, which included Eddie and Umaga. I'm guessing he was naming people off the top of his head, and simply didn't even notice.

Yes, it's stupid and idiotic...but I don't think he actually thinks they're alive. At least I hope.

I just brainstormed a list of people who had hard to understand accents, okay? What this guy said. It is not "stupid and idiotic", it is just one little mistake. I bet you guys make tons of mistakes. You guys make more mistakes than me, so don't complain about it. No I am not here to make this forum look bad, I am actually here so I can post my opinions and be MYSELF, which is what FORUMS are FOR... and I get put into a PRISON for a STUPID reason like THAT. How STUPID is THAT?

I just brainstormed a list of people who had hard to understand accents, okay? What this guy said. It is not "stupid and idiotic", it is just one little mistake. I bet you guys make tons of mistakes. You guys make more mistakes than me, so don't complain about it. No I am not here to make this forum look bad, I am actually here so I can post my opinions and be MYSELF, which is what FORUMS are FOR... and I get put into a PRISON for a STUPID reason like THAT. How STUPID is THAT?

Actually if you count both of them then it's two mistakes. Regardless you made several horrible threads and were a completely immature little bitch to the mods and a majority of the other posters that were unfortunate enough to stumble upon your abominations.

This guy confuses me, let's take a look at this thought process

I just brainstormed a list of people who had hard to understand accents, okay?
Fine so far

What this guy said. It is not "stupid and idiotic",
No it's stupid. It's just dumb, plain and simple.

it is just one little mistake.
Is that why you have five threads in the trash?
I bet you guys make tons of mistakes.
Sure :confused:
You guys make more mistakes than me
I dont think it's possible to make that many mistakes.
so don't complain about it.
Who's complaining?
No I am not here to make this forum look bad, I am actually here so I can post my opinions and be MYSELF, which is what FORUMS are FOR... and I get put into a PRISON for a STUPID reason like THAT. How STUPID is THAT?
Only as STUPID as YOU for ending up in PRISON.

Did you ever explain why you wanted to complain about that sig?

It could so easily have been you Disturbed. Recalling your earlier splashes in the WZ pool, I think you should reconsider the pointing and the giggling.

How the fuck can he be an alt from another fucking site? You can't have accounts in different forums or some shit?

He's probably from WWEUniverse. God knows that site bred morons. As for him being an alt, no he's just ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back