is jeff jarrett getting screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated_R_Superstar2010

Respect My Authoritay!!!
from my understanding of how tna developed jeff jarrett did alot of the work. i really dont understand how dixie carter is his boss. y is jeff jarrett not in control of tna like vince is wwe??

No. It's true that Jarrett founded the company, but Dixie Carter and her father's company, Panda Energy, have become the major investors in TNA and hold controlling interest in the company. I believe they could buy out Jarrett's share and take sole ownership if they desire, which was rumored to maybe happening once the Karen Angle situation came to light.

From what I understand, Jeff Jarrett dealt with the wrestling aspect of the company while Dixie handled the business aspects of the company. Also, like someone else said, Dixie is the boss because she owns the majority of the shares in TNA when her parents company invested into TNA back in 2003 I think it was.

Now, do I feel Jeff Jarrett is getting screwed? I am assuming you are referring to everything that has happened over the last few months, if so then my answer is yes. Jeff Jarrett is an adult that decided to date another adult that was divorced and as a result he gets suspended? I’ve never been a fan of his, but that is just wrong. Yes, dating Karen could have caused some backstage problems but he still did absolutely nothing wrong. So I would say that he is getting screwed.

Jeff gets paid to sit at home, play with his kids and f**k Kurt Angle's ex-wife all day. Not a bad life if you ask me.

Is Jeff Jarrett get screwed over? I mean he sort of is, but he pretty much had it coming. It was very unprofessional to do what he did.

I know it has to sting that he is getting suspened from the company he started.

I PERSONALLY like having him gone from TV especially. He doesn't bring anything to iMPACT, he is not the draw he thinks he is. I have see alot of positive stuff happen while he has been gone. I don't know if thats a coincidence, but it is the observation i've made. If it is not a coincidence then TNA is better off without Jarrett.

Now, do I feel Jeff Jarrett is getting screwed? I am assuming you are referring to everything that has happened over the last few months, if so then my answer is yes. Jeff Jarrett is an adult that decided to date another adult that was divorced and as a result he gets suspended? I’ve never been a fan of his, but that is just wrong. Yes, dating Karen could have caused some backstage problems but he still did absolutely nothing wrong. So I would say that he is getting screwed.

There may be more to it than that. I agree with everything you said about Jarrett dating Karen Angle AFTER she divorced Kurt. However, it is rumored that Karen was cheating on Kurt with Jarrett while she was working in TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back