• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is It Possible!????!?!!?!?!??!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErkBono23

Getting Noticed By Management
is it possible kane and taker brothers of destruction could turn this into another tag team run...with raws most powerful tag team being D-generation X...and smackdowns most powerful IF they do form being Brothers of Destruction i think this would be an awesome interpromotional match to setup....what do you guys think?

if they did this it would be one hell of a WrestleMania match......gotta go with the Showstoppa and The Seribral Assassin

Nope, I hate the idea. I always hated Kane and 'Taker as tag partners, all they have is a "two powerful deadmen" gimmick that I think sucks. When it was first done it was new and original but now it's just old and tired. Look to Rated RKO for how new and original should be done.

I think they will be around as a tagteam for a while. Ask for them versus DX that's a great idea, but I would like to see that match at WM23 cuz UT first tagteam match ended up being a handicapped match against Big show and A-Train and I hated that match.. So I hope it happens

maybe they will keep them as a tag team until survivor series and have them be the leads of a team from smackdown against a team from raw being led by dx. and this would also be interesting because they could have dx and the rated rko group combine for a survivor series team because often they seem to put fueds on hold and do more interpromotional stuff leading up to survivor series but you never know.

I think that it would be a good idea just because both these tag teams are huge fan favorites. and kane and taker haven't teamed together, hell they haven't been anywhere near each other in 4 or 5 years. DX haven't teamed in a while but they were involved in history before that. Fact is that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a interpromotional feud between BOD and DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back