Is it just me...

jmt225

Global Moderator
... or has Lindsay Lohan been looking really good lately? Like, seriously... the best she's looked since Mean Girls?

rbk3tl.jpg

I don't know; I think staying off the drugs for a bit, and actually eating, has gotten her the figure she had around the time Mean Girls was shot.

Says the guy who would choose Khole Kardashian over her sisters... yeah, your opinion on attractive women is null and void.

Not really. I'd take Khloe because she realizes she's not as attractive as her sisters, and will thus probably do 10x more in the bedroom to please her man. If crack-addicted, freckle-faced, bony-assed bitches are your thing though, then it's actually your opinion on attractive women that's null and void.

Funny how you created this thread AFTER you disagreed with me about Lindsay Lohan a few days ago.

Cunt.

She was the hottest ever during Mean Girls. I haven't seen a picture of her that wasn't of her crack-addled and more than slightly incoherent, so I reserve judgment.

Ellen Page though. I'd tap that.

She was the hottest ever during Mean Girls. I haven't seen a picture of her that wasn't of her crack-addled and more than slightly incoherent, so I reserve judgment.

Ellen Page though. I'd tap that.

Fuck tapping that! I'd break that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back