Is EDGE going to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5thHorseman

Getting Noticed By Management
after tonight's Raw, is the WWE building up the defection of edge to ECW? I think so, bringing in Randy Orton to Raw means another heel on the show, Edge has a chance of moving to ECW soon after vengence. It would be a good fit seeing how Lita's start began in ECW and Edge has been pretty damn sweet as of late, ECW lacks heels as it premieres tomorrow, and if it ends up being a seperate show(Without cross-promotion feuds) Edge is the star power ECW needs. He's athletic, can be amazingly hardcore, and works the crowds pretty damn good, I would love to see him and lita in the ECW

Edge sucks. It was a mistake to have him wear the WWE title, and the fact that he is constantly in the title hunt makes me very nauseous. Amazingly hardcore? I liked the original ecw. Do not misunderstand me. I do not like Edge, though. He is not over as a heel with me. I just don't like him. The only thing I ever liked about Edge was his storylines...and I'm talking about the brood days. Hell, he could go to ECW..Justin Credible is there. They both suck. ECW has the potential to make some people superstars...maybe I'm talking about the original ecw. Any WWE property has a glass ceiling, but it is so amazing how guys like Edge make their way around it. I have not seen Christian wrestle for TNA, but it seems as though he is better than he was in WWE. He's not as creepy, but maybe that's just because he's on the same show as Jeff Jarrett. So to end this little comment of mine, I'd like to say...Lita can go anywhere and be fine(even though she is kind of a trash bag 'ho', she is talented and still pretty good looking). Edge, on the other hand, needs to retire or re-create himself. As he is now, he only makes me want to projectile vomit. Say no to Edge. He sucks.

I have alot of respect for edge. The guy is willing to do whatever it takes to put on a great show for the fans. He can sell a move, has no problem pulling a job, and always puts on a great match for the fans. Sounds like just the type of guy that belongs in ECW.

Edge in ECW would be just freaking awsome, passion for the sport, to put his body on the line and to do anything he can do for the company thats ECW Talent, hands down.

I hate to say it because I don't like Edge much but he is the most watched champion in the last 5 years so he can't suck and he is a good heel and he works the mic well too

AussieHobo said:
Edge in ECW would be just freaking awsome, passion for the sport, to put his body on the line and to do anything he can do for the company thats ECW Talent, hands down.
i agree Edge in EcW would be awesome that is just what Ecw needs..............but i was kinda hopin for a matt hardy defect as well

robertthechip said:
i agree Edge in EcW would be awesome that is just what Ecw needs..............but i was kinda hopin for a matt hardy defect as well

Would love to see Hardy in ECW too but i think Vince is trying to bury him on velocity and meaningless fueds on Smackdown

Yea Edge and Matt would be good as their best matches have involved tables ladders and chairs which is all legal in ECW

5thHorseman said:
after tonight's Raw, is the WWE building up the defection of edge to ECW? I think so, bringing in Randy Orton to Raw means another heel on the show, Edge has a chance of moving to ECW soon after vengence. It would be a good fit seeing how Lita's start began in ECW and Edge has been pretty damn sweet as of late, ECW lacks heels as it premieres tomorrow, and if it ends up being a seperate show(Without cross-promotion feuds) Edge is the star power ECW needs. He's athletic, can be amazingly hardcore, and works the crowds pretty damn good, I would love to see him and lita in the ECW

I think that would be awesome for ECW. I admit I don't like Edge, but he's been quite impressive as of late with the whole hardcore persona, inwhich I think was just a built up to put in ECW. :thumbsup:

Edge would work good in ECW the man is really good in the ring and on the mic plus his gimick would work great in ECW

Well, from so far tonight, I'd say its safe to say Edge will not be an ECW wrestler any time in the near future (although you'll probably see him in some matches occasionally for promotion)

He is one of WWE"s main sellers right now, to valuble to give up.

A lot of people seem to forget that Edge has been in the WWE for ten years now. His acoplishments are endless, he's done just about everything there is to do, he could walk out the door right now and persue another career . . . but he won't. He's worked so damn hard to get where he is so I dont see him ever going to ECW, that would just be a huge step down for him. Forget the future, Edge is the present, I'm loving his heel persona at the moment, 5 years ago I wouldnt have thought he had it in him to go all the way to the top, but he has. I'm a big Randy Orton fan, but not even Orton can draw a crowd like Edge. Theres no way Edge will be an ECW superstar IMO, sure he'l wrestle there occasionaly, but he's not going to leave SD! unless its for RAW. Also on a side note: Just like WM 24. it wouldn't suprise me to see Edge vs. Taker as the main event for Backlash.

Edge won't be going to ECW. ECW is the C-show, used primarily to introduce new talent, push midcarders closer to the main event, and give people like Kane and Chavo that won't get a world title run "one last shot" at being a "main eventer" for a brand, but allowing them to put over the midcarders that want to rise up the pyramid.

At the moment, Edge and Randy Orton are the WWE's top heels. If Edge ends up moving out of Smackdown, he'll most likely just move to Raw in place of Orton, as both of them have exhausted every single feud on the entire show in the past year and have nobody left to work a program with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back