Is Anybody Salivating At The Thought Of

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
The Wyatt Family vs. The League of Nations? I'm guessing not many but I like to see big guys brawl and Rusev and Wyatt going at it sounds pretty good to me.

I'm more interested in what Wyatt has to say about this attack.

I'm also slightly curious to see if Barrett is really gone or getting repackaged.

Double checks to make sure this is Spam. And Post.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. My two favorite aspects to Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainments are Championship Title Belts and Stables. I’m very interested in the League Of Nations vs. the Wyatt Family storyline. I can’t wait for Luke Harper to return and I’m really excited to see if and who the L.O.N. recruits to replace King Barrett.

Meh, the fact of the matter is, this is a proper face run for Bray. Rock for all his jibes and taunts actually put over Bray nicely at Mania and now we have this.

Hopefully this works out.

Isn't it obvious what happened there? The Wyatts are huge fans of Wade Barrett and were disgusted that he was kicked out of The League of Nations for being a weak link. Now the League of Nations has no British support, and thus The Wyatts see no reason to take them seriously.

Isn't it obvious what happened there? The Wyatts are huge fans of Wade Barrett and were disgusted that he was kicked out of The League of Nations for being a weak link. Now the League of Nations has no British support, and thus The Wyatts see no reason to take them seriously.

3026569028_1_15_8kXBXPpo.jpg

Theory Confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back