• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Shiek's Twitter

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
I don't know how many of you follow Twitter, but only now have I stumbled across the Twitter account of WWE Hall of Famer, The Iron Shiek, and it is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Here are a few samples of what hes had to say over the last few weeks:

the money in the america become shit like the virgil. not even the ted dibiase make the money real

The Harry Potter look like my ten inch cock with the glasses

i make the world news, and you make the nothing. i am the legend, if i see that fucking fagot hulk hogan i fuck his ass make him humble

who biggest no good son of a bitch i suplex them put them in camel clutch?

magic johnson have sex with a lot of white girls. he was like the ric flair fucking the girls everywhere

i meet the larry bird in boston in the 80's in the garden. he tallest white motherfucker i know

I need cold beer after best wwe show. Respect to the Christian and cm punk for smart matches. Wwe best company in world

the @HulkHogan4Real do more cocaine and has no dick and balls from testosto he make me look like the godzilla

I could go onwards and post about another twenty, every tweet I've read asides one has either included a comparison to his dick, he's going to fuck somebody and make them humble or he hates Hulk Hogan. Either way, its an immature outlet for some poorly constructed English comedy.

He lists himself as a Comedian as well, kind of makes me want to go and see one of these comedy shows he's doing alongside Foley and Cabana.

http://twitter.com/#!/the_ironsheik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back