"Irish-Canadian Car Bombs"

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Polley and I have formed a tag team, and if anyone could create a sig for the name above, I'd appreciate it. Admin rep is valuable, after all.

I Know use this as the main Pic

Irish Car bomb
irish-car-bomb.jpg

Over this background
2441513-Travel_Picture-our_Canadian_flag.gif

Just put the Carbomb where tha maple leaf is.

Murfish, cool stuff man. Anyway to incorporate the flags in there? And I LOVE the slogan!

Juggalo, good stuff from you as well. All awesome ideas.

Well it will probably stay saved on my photobucket. If you want your own copy then right click and save it to you computer. If you have a photobucket account(or something similar) then you can upload it either from your computer copy or by using the url of my image in order to use it online.

All you have to do is go to the properties of it by right-clicking and copy the url.

I'd just like to point out the Polley is from Northern Ireland, so it's a different flag...

Ulster-Flag-788066.GIF

Not the Irish flag

Yes Sir. :worship: Only problem is someone else will have to make it. I don't know how to use Photoshop.

I'm sure that it is legal(430x363ish which adds to less than 800). I don't know if you want the North Ireland flag put in as well. I'll get started on it Cory.

Interesting pic... Consider it stolen. As for flags, I don't actually care what flag is used. SpamLee is in fact correct, but in keeping with the Irish side I'll accept the other half of my dual citizenship. Rep for the new mod

Okay this is like SO BAD, but I needed to take a break off from studying and I made this:

5n7pjo.jpg

Yeah, so horrible, don't have to use it or anything, but I thought I might add it in. Sorry about the butchering of the flags. :shifty:

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back