Intros and Titantron Music

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
I've been thinking about all the different music in the WWE and how they have been solidified as wrestling classics. Much of these include intros which gives people to chance to see who's coming out before the music, so they can enjoy it fully. Many examples include: *GLASS SMASHES*, If you smeeeeell!, You think you know me..., We'eeell (Big Show), Break the walls down! And many others.
So basically, I want you guys to think of what intro would you use, were you a wrestler and music (if possible, give a link). Mine is:

Intro:

'What goes around..."

Music

What goes Around by Timo Mass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No0wEyyGkeY

Oh this is easy for me, I've been thinking about this one for years. Mine would easily be "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter. I love how the intro builds, it always kind of reminded me of how the Sandman used to enter in the old ECW to "Enter Sandman," when the chorus would hit, he would enter, and it was electric. That's similar to how I would do it with this song. But instead of swilling beer, I'd be the cockiest son of a bitch you ever saw, a mix of the cockiness of RKO as the Legend Killer, the swagger of Kevin Nash when he was Diesel, and of course the perfection of Mr. Perfect, with the sex appeal of "Ravishing" Rick. Of course you could also cut right to the chorus for a "victory song."

mine is back in black by AC/DC
when i come out, im wearing a black shirt and pants, and when the first notes "DUN, DUN DUH", everyone knows who is coming out. i come out with arandy orton's form of walk, and when i hit the ring, i enter like lashley did, explosion and all, and come in to the crowd chanting

Intro: Evolution's beginning with the clock ticking sound
Music: Chevelle - Well Enough Alone

Intro starts then fades into the scream and song of Chevelle.

Rey's entrance up through the stage ( No Pyro though)
Lights: Triple H or Jeff Hardy's all Black Lights/Purple Look

Ramp: Shawn Michaels, prayer on knees then at the :51 second mark of the song, arms shoot up with the Pyro across the stage that HBK has

Here is the song

I used this exact entrance in SvR09 and it looks awesome!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwYIztlxm5M

It would all greatly depend on the persona I was going with. I've played in a lot of fantasy wrestling play-by-post games, so I've had a few different characters.

If I were going for a darker character, as "Hangman" Harper, a masked and hooded cruserweight with something of a morbid executioner look, then I'd go with the intro line "In the final days..." and the song Seven Seals by Primal Fear.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsFf_qBovWo

If, on the other hand, I was going for the persona whom my username was based on, Klown Karnage, another high-flying hardcore risk-taker with a strange sense of humor, almost a mixture of Jeff Hardy, Mick Foley, and Doink the Clown, then I'd go with the intro line "Rage Against the Mundane!" and have a severely metaled out version of Rage Against the Mundane by Tony Goldmark.

I'd come out in punked-out clown gear and perhaps have a huge jet of fire behind me which I'd put out with a seltzer bottle (which I'd later spray out across the audience once at the ring) and would also have my "secret weapon" lead-shot filled rubber chicken close at hand for my signature finisher, the "Cluck You!"

There are 2 songs that i'd have to choose from:

"Left Hand Black" by Danzig or
"Inside the City of Glass" by Katatonia which is instrumental

They are absolutely perfect for the character i created name Lord Coridan which is a a mix of the old version of The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels, Raven, Kane, and the first version of Mankind.

I made 2 versions of that character for the Raw vs. Smackdown '09 with custom intros and those two songs and it was pretty bad-ass. The fued with the Undertaker was legendary.:)

Here are the links for the songs:

Katatonia - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQQXpZW4kI0
Danzig - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-catvkYCk

My entrance music would be Everyday Combat by Lostprophets. Basically the intro is a lon drum solo followed by a single guitar. For this I would have the arena completely black apart from a spinning spotlight. The song then features an awesome scream and all the instruments come in, which is when the lights would explode on and I would enter.

"Headstrong" by Trapt, hands down. The rythem for the song if fast paced enough to get the crowd fired up by the time I get halfway to the ring.

Like people before me, I've been thinking about this for years. Now this is my first post so it may be a bit cruddy:)P).

The song I'd pick would be "Rock This Town" by Stray Cats. I absolutely love the guitar parts to the song.

I'd be introduced by a chorus of "We're gonna rock this town..."

My titantron would be some sort of 80's kinda thing.

My lights would be checkered patterns coming down around me to give the 80's feel.

Aaaaand my crowd pump up thing would be an air guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj13YE5TnmE

My music would be Evanessence Sweet Sacrifice

My Titantron would be clips of me wrestling and the individual promo that the WWE uses for there wrestlers to promote them at PPV's

My lighting would be real dim in between the Undertaker and HHH with black and red tint

My moves statting at the top would be Taz type with the towel over my head wt smoke coming behind me

Ramp walking would be point at both sides of the arena with my hands in directing them to come on and make more noise.

My in ring moves would walking towards the annoucers table and hoping over the ropes straightspringboarding to the middle of the ring and the explosion hits from the turnbuckles and thats when i stand on the left one towards the ramp tell the crowd the crowd to continue the noise morE.

"DA HECANIZER THE LAST ONE LEFT"

"Battle Without Honour Or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei. In case you guys don't know the song, it's also known as the Kill Bill theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfFTVjRpLI

The lights would slowly start to fade as the first riff starts. My pyro would go off during the first trumpet blasts (dun-dum-BOOM!) at 00:20 and they would fire off in the style of Kofi Kingston's pyro (the upward shooting ones cause they fill up the screen when they go off) except blue. The lights come on and there I come walking like the Rock to the ring. I walk up to the ring and climb the turnbuckle and talk smack to the crowd cause I'm all heel. Then the WWE logo shows up and it's time for player 2's entrance.

The theme is the same one I use in the fantasy wrestling fed me and my friends made.

i think i great song to use if u were a major face (like how popular stone cold was) would be easy target by blink 182

If i was a heel and just turned on my partner, then the song pieces by sum 41 i think would be the best possible song you can get for that type of character. Im serious, listen to this song and listen to the words, they go along too.

Easy one for me as well.

I'd come out to Diesel Power by Prodigy. No pyro, just a dark arena with strobe lights coming up on a lift similar to Kurt Angels TNA entrance. I'd be wearing a dark fullbody coat with a hood and a gas mask. My Titantron would start off with two red strobes flashing until the beat dropped to my song which would then show me doing my finisher a few times followed by awesome moves then looped with my WWE star shot (the arch way thing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSygqiOyD9M&feature=related

(No video, only the song)

Mine would be "321" by Disciple. That is the song I use for my character in SVR 09. Its a fast pace, high octane song, awsome for a face highflying type of wrestler. The first guitar riff would let you know who is coming out. After the first "321!" pyro would shoot from the ramp as I would come out.

I practice this entrance for my character EVERY DAY! My character is "The Avalanche" basically he is a strong, technical high-flyer, who wears red and white. The song is "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA

Lighting: White, Blue, and purple.

Entrance: the first 5 seconds are clips with my name and stuff letting the crowd know that I have arrived. Then at :19 I come running out to the side and get the crowd fired up, followed by a barrage of heavy fireworks at :31. Then I go into the HBK prayer thing he does and just take in the electricity, next I jump up and kinda do a "BOOM" sorta jesture every time I hear boom, with fireworks off the side of the ramps. Slide into the ring, HBK pose, then do the "BOOM" gesture to each side of the ring. Hard to take in but I have it down pat and it is awesome! But im sad because I was gonna do a similar thread:sad:

Id use Song 2 by Blur. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk

the intro keeps you going and then the woo hoo, at that point id have the fireworks go off and then run onto the stage, jump around a bit (basically act like the band are in the vid) then run and slide into the ring and then go to the ropes and start jumpin on them (kinda what edge sorta does but with more intensity

Mine would be Ambitions Az a Ridah by 2pac from All Eyes On Me:
[youtube]ea2JCIsv3iU[/youtube]

No need for pyro or "light show". Just a cold shot of the crowd as Pac's voice comes out the speakers. Definitely a song for a face!

If I was a face, I'd use Bootylicious by Destiny's Child. Such a fun song, fans would love me dancing to it, showing my thang.

If I was a heel I'd use Diva by Queen Beyonce :)

But if I had to use current WWE themes, I'd use either Michelle McCool's, Zack Ryder, or Santina/Billy & Chuck/Rico's theme...all 3 are epic.

Pyro: None. Too fierce for that shit
Video: Lot's of pink and half naked men dancing(Teddy?)

Whether face or heel, I think this song could work.

Song: Roll on- by The Living End. Mostly for the fast paced guitar work, but also because of my upbringing (raised by a union man, and I can't forget that).

Pyro: Unneeded. I'd just come out bouncing around, Matt Hardy style. Same goes for the laser/strobe deal.

Video: The generic "Guy wrestling, cut in with the madatory shots of posing surrounded by lights and water".

Oh, and if you don't think that song'll work, just ask Nigel McGuinness. He used it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back