Interesting wrestlers/former wrestlers seen at the Izod Center.

cstatus94

Dark Match Jobber
Well I went to the Izod Center today to watch No way Out with a couple for friends. One person I saw who was signing stuff was Lita while she was walking her little fluffy dog. Not really a surprise being he new found relationship with CM Punk. Hanging around in what I believe is CM Punk's Bus. And Some one who you wouldn't expect to be at a WWE PPV. Three time X-Division Champion The Amazing red chatting it up with Matt Striker on there way through the service entrance, I am really curious his reason for being their. I heard he was running the Ropes Earlier on but not confirmed. I have Pics I will upload them Later. So thoughts?

I don't have much faith in this WWE Cruiserweight project rumor but if they are looking at people like Red then maybe it could actually be decent. I wonder if the Internet will have an uproar over it being an X division rehash?

Amazing Red is a fantastic talent, I would love to see him in the Cruiserweight show WWE are rumoured to be putting together. He deserves it.

They should also try and bring in Jack Evans and Petey Williams for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back