Interesting fact about Kevin Sullivan.

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I was watching a NWA PPV (Wrestle War 1990) on the WWE Network today, and Jim Ross mentioned an interesting fact about Kevin Sullivan.

He said that Sullivan was the son of a Boston policeman.

So what, you say?

It made me wonder, how close is the relationship between the Boston P.D. and the Atlanta P.D.

I have always suspected something off about the Atlanta police's investigation of the Benoit murders. They came to their decision too quick (two days after finding the bodies), and based on scant evidence (finding Chris Benoit's fingerprints inside his OWN house), and no forced entry (when someone could have knocked on the door and forced Chris or Nancy to open the door by holding a gun at them).

Also, they didn't answer certain questions (like, if Chris Benoit committed suicide, why no suicide note, and how a guy who was supposedly drunk (based on six beer cans near the exercise machine) could fashion an exercise machine pulley into a rope that would elevate him in the air, hold him, and break his neck.

This might explain why Kevin Sullivan was never considered a suspect, despite having a very strong motive, and he was once in a Satanic cult. Yet police never took him in and interrogated him, or checked his alibi. No, they had Chris Benoit in the frame, and nothing would deter them from that.

I wonder if orders were sent from Boston to "look elsewhere" when the incident first happened. Better to accuse a man who can't defend himself in court.

I also saw a video where a guy was being interviewed by an Atlanta cop about editing Wikipedia to write in Nancy Benoit's death date, eight hours before it was made public. The cop in the video didn't seem too concerned by it, and asked the basic questions and then let the guy go, like he didn't care about the answers.

One report also said that there was evidence at the Benoit home that was contaminated by police.

I still wonder if the Atlanta Police Department bungled the case, and we don't know the whole truth.

Nah. He had King Curtis Iaukea's help to black magic his way out of killing the Benoits without getting caught.

Jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back