Interactive Wrestlemania?

ryder123

Edgeheadsince99
So with Fastlane in the past and Wrestlemania just 35 days and aside from the big main events like Sting/HHH, Wyatt/Taker and Lesnar/Reigns it looks like we will get at least 3 Fastlane rematches at the biggest show of the year...

Goldust vs Stardust
Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose
John Cena vs. Rusev

I'm also guessing that those 3 matches will have stipulations and it got me thinking will WWE let the fans chose the match types especially since there is a Press Play button on the Mania logo but that could just mean..WWE Network. I personally hope it doesn't because I never liked the voting concept but for it to happen at Mania would be a big deal. Those Matches I've mentioned above are likely forerunners to have a Special Match type for Example,

Goldust vs. Stardust (Dusty Rhodes as Ref, If Stardust loses he must revert back to Cody Rhodes, If Goldust loses he's gone)

Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose (No DQ is the likely stipulation but at the same time Ambrose got DQ'd so he kind of threw away his opportunity, another is Falls Count Anywhere)

John Cena vs. Rusev
(For some reason I keep thinking Submission Match but at the same time a Last Man Standing Match, Me personally I would like another straight up 1 on 1 Match , I also think Cena will lose and take sometime off after Mania, he's we'll overdue a Vacation)

That`s like how Cyber Sunday and Taboo Tuesday used to be in 2004/5/7/8, having 3 choices to pick between and the voting being online on wwe.com.

That`s like how Cyber Sunday and Taboo Tuesday used to be in 2004/5/7/8, having 3 choices to pick between and the voting being online on wwe.com.

Yeah, before it was only open to American fans, it was pretty fun. If they actually opened it up to everyone then I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back