Injurys

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McLean26

In the past year there have been alot of injurys, although most of them have been fake. So my question is who do you think in the past year has had a real injury. Here are my sujestions...I can't remember some of them so my list is limited:

Batista
Ashley
Mr.Kennedy
Val Venis
Chris Beniot
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill

Batista and Ken Kennedy were real...Orton was "injured" but really was suspended. I think Val Venis really was and Hardcore Holly is out now with like some arm infection injury thing. Helms got a broken nose, HBK had surgey which is why he's gone now. Boogeyman had an arm injury, that's why he hasn't been on SD! lately. That's all I can think of now.

yeah now-days most injuries r real,even though it wasnt b cuz Henry,Benoit needed time off due 2 injuries same 4 the pirate man and JBL

McLean26 said:
In the past year there have been alot of injurys, although most of them have been fake. So my question is who do you think in the past year has had a real injury. Here are my sujestions...I can't remember some of them so my list is limited:

Batista
Ashley
Mr.Kennedy
Val Venis
Chris Beniot
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Kurt Angle is a walking injury, and needed his time off before JD. JBL is actually injured, although they're not letting on. HBK is legitimately injured, although he was carrying it before the Spirit Squad attack. Rene Dupree had a hernia. Trish dislocated her shoulder. RVD buggered his knee. Not sure whether Burchill is actually injured. Kennedy and Batista both had a back problem, then Batista hurt his tricep. Ashley had a spiral fracture in her leg, Helms broke his nose (looked very nasty). Venis did something (Can't remember what) and Benoit is carrying a bit of a knock.

Hardcore Holly actually has a case of the MRS virus that spread across Asia and is battling to save his life. Dont forget that Rey Mysterio is working with problems with his knee that he's had since before WrestleMania, Orton was suppose to get the title but then his bahaviour caused WWE to think again and suspened him and put the title on Rey. Had JBL's back problem not been so bad he would have won the title at Judgement Day and Rey would have now been on the shelf.

Orton wasnt gonna win,what proff do u have of this,why would they build up rey with the RR win + eddies induction and other stuff 4 Orton 2 win?

Actually, according to an article on Wrestlezone, HBK does have knee problems but is resting right now and will be back for the DX angle with HHH. After that is over he will have the knee surgery he requires and will be out for a few months later this year.

:dark2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back