• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Indiana Jones

Zigglerfan227

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys.

I wanted to make a thread about Indiana Jones so here it is. Answer me these questions if you would:

1. Have you seen the Indiana Jones films?
2. If so, did you like them?
3. Which of the films was your favorite?
4. Do you think that a fifth Indiana Jones film should be made? Why or Why not?

For me I have seen all of the Indiana Jones films and I loved them. My favorite is the Temple of Doom. Yes, I do believe that a fifth one could be made.

I have seen all four of the movies and I like the first three with Raiders Of The Lost Ark being my favorite.

No I do not think the should make a fifth cause the fourth was not that good it had to much CGI in it for my tastes, I normally like CGI but I feel it was over done and the storyline was not that good and niether was the cast.

I have seen all 4 of the Indiana Jones films. I liked all of them, although Raiders of the Lost Ark is BY FAR the best. The newest one is my least favorite, as it just did not live up to the hype and I pretty much agree with South Park's take on what it did to the series. I do not think that a 5th film should be made because Ford is getting old now and it was evident in the 4th film that he would not be able to pull off as good of a job in a 5th film compared to the originals. Why tarnish the legacy of a great series by making a potentially even worse film?

I have seen all four of the movies and I like the first three with Raiders Of The Lost Ark being my favorite.

No I do not think the should make a fifth cause the fourth was not that good it had to much CGI in it for my tastes, I normally like CGI but I feel it was over done and the storyline was not that good and niether was the cast.

I had also watch all four movies and i like all the four.The story of all these movies are good and i enjoyed while watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back