In Sigs Requests We Trust!.!.!

CMSawall

Future Hall of Famer
I want the practice of making sigs for all you peoples. If you have a request please request here, Im not the best out there and here are some of my favorites to see if you like anything. I have another thread with more work from me that I have done.

ENJOY!!!

LINK TO GALLERY:http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=182032
punkwetrust.png
miz.png
CMPunk2.png
Hurricane.png

Can I get two one of Miz and Jericho with the words Dream match with any render and the other of Cm Punk with the wwe title at MiTB please and thank you.

30629910150287875611332.jpg

img1224650.jpg

img1197650.jpg

img1267650.jpg

img1210650.jpg

img1248650.jpg

Can you use any of these pics are the hottest ones to make a Sig with me.

Text:Hottest Babe In Wrestling
Color:Any

Well HoHo, I got your sig done, took me a while. Hope you like please give good rep and credit where it's due.

mickie.png

I was thinking about like adding my name real small to all my sigs, so people dont have to waste "text space" on there signatures. Glad you like it though, I like it alot.

mitbpunk.png
there is your other sig request. i like this one tons more, makes me want to keep it for my sig. lol. buts its for you. you can use it.

Hey man could you possibly make me a RIP Dan Wheldon signature please? Preferably I'd like it to include a couple pictures that show his best moments/significant moments aka his wins at the Indy 500, his 2005 championship and his No. 77 car. Thanks.

Hey man could you possibly make me a RIP Dan Wheldon signature please? Preferably I'd like it to include a couple pictures that show his best moments/significant moments aka his wins at the Indy 500, his 2005 championship and his No. 77 car. Thanks.

Ill see what I can do! since I have to start from scratch and make my own renders, it will take me a while longer. Ill see what I can do.

Ok here goes nothing, I didnt have much to work with and the pictures where hard to come by, but I did what I could and I think it looks GREAT!!!

DanWheldon-1.png

Hey I just want to say I'm a huge fan of your work. Can I get one of Cm punk with the wwe title in the center of one, with Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly with the tag titles one on the left side and one on the right side, with a back round kind of like how yours looks. The words I want on it The Future Is Now.

Hey I just want to say I'm a huge fan of your work. Can I get one of Cm punk with the wwe title in the center of one, with Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly with the tag titles one on the left side and one on the right side, with a back round kind of like how yours looks. The words I want on it The Future Is Now.

Alright, Ill get it in ASAP.

Gosh I, had so much fun with this one. I did alot of new things I dont usually do, I started messing with the Drop Shadow feature and the the Name Block things, the one thing I really like about this is that ther is NO solid background, the only background is the stars, and Boarder. I hope you like this as much as I do!! Just make sure I get some good rep, and Credit for this. Thanks for the fun sig.

blah.png

Hey Could you please do a sig with Tyler Black with words the future is here thanks

dont know anything about this guy, but I tried to have fun with it and experiment with different things. I like the way it came out. Hope you like it. (Credit and +Rep me)

Tyler_Black-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back