• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In one hour.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
It will be my one year anniversary for joining WreslteZone. I decided to take the 48.7 route to this, and thank a lot of you who have helped me out over the past year.

I'd like to thank Becca first. Seeing as who she got me really into WrestleZone back in September, with my fake hatred twards Shawn Michaels thread. It was immense amounts of fun, and shes been there since day 1 of that thread. :p I'm fairly sure she loves me. :lmao: I can't count the times I've requested something locked for being so ******ed, and she has locked the thread.

Next, TM. My second friend I met on WrestleZone. Hes kept me interested all through my career, and really explained to me the basics to what it takes to being a good poster.

Next up, NorCal and Slyfox. These two go in the same place in my WreslteZone days for one reason. They inspire me to do better. NorCal is one of the most respected posters on this whole forums, and Slyfox is the best, no matter what KB and Lee say. I crave both of yours respect, and approval with my every single post to be quite honest. Even if it is just and internet forum.

Lee has come to be a great friend through MSN, we talk daily, and he supplies me with tips for my posting to this very day. I appreciate it Lee.

IC25, little does he know. But I watch Vader quite often in hopes to debate him one day about it. I really don't intend on trashing him, but I have to say Sting > Vader. But I've no where near the evidence to start this thread yet.

Tdigle, I want your vocabulary. Your posts are awesome, and you often teach me new words, that are very helpful to me in my posts.

Xfear. Your movie knowledge impresses me, I watch movies daily in hopes to get on here and talk to you about them. I hope with my brain slowly maturing with age, I can catch half the knowledge on everything you have. Without getting into any weed/drugs like you. You methhead :lmao:

Lastly, Marquis. Little does Marquis know, but Marquis is my most respected poster/friend here on WrestleZone. I really enjoy the guys company, and all the talking we do. He always gives me a great laugh, and hes always a wonderful person to pass time to talk to. Even if he does get busy, and forget hes talking to me sometimes. As I said with NorCal and Slyfox, I crave your respect with every post as well.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to my years to come here at WrestleZone, lets hope I keep posting strong. Hopefully, one day I may just become a mod like I inspire to do. To many memories to build upon, and hopefully my intelligence on wrestling, and the world to come.

EDIT: 45 minutes now actually. I started 15 minutes ago though

One more person. Harthan, I'm convienced he hates me. But the guy is a book of knowledge at such a young age. He impresses me to no end. Even with his love of the Eliminators.

For those of you I didn't mention. Or those of you who only got 3 sentences.

[youtube]Kh-q8vVpRsk[/youtube]

I really did try to mention as many as I could, without making it look like I was just blowing smoke up everyones ass.

For all those who want to come bear hunting with TM, Miko, Milk and Marquis, here is this song...

[youtube]ZrFTR9fucr8[/youtube]

Milk, I may have to take some of you thunder away and do a similar thread. if I have your blessing, I'll do my belated one-year anniversary thread.

Sheesh you and Tdigs have only been here for a year? Figured it was longer. Thanks for the mention Milk, I promise one day if you smoke enough chocolate-covered meth you might be able to have the same insight about film that I do. :thumbsup:

Speaking of anniversaries, in a little more than a week it'll mark two and a half years on here for me.

Congrats, Kelly... Milky my boy.

You have truly improved as a poster since I first saw you, And I reckon you will just become better, And better.

For the record, I don't hate Milk. He annoys the shit out of me sometimes, and usually I'm stunned by his ignorance, but he's an alright guy at the end of the day.

Just stop shaving your balls, god damn it.

Sheesh you and Tdigs have only been here for a year? Figured it was longer. Thanks for the mention Milk, I promise one day if you smoke enough chocolate-covered meth you might be able to have the same insight about film that I do. :thumbsup:

Speaking of anniversaries, in a little more than a week it'll mark two and a half years on here for me.

:lmao: Congrats on your two and a half year anni yourself. Thats a long time. I'm uber religious mate, I don't even drink. I wouldn't even carry mixed drinks to my mother for my cousin when we went to the beach, out of sheer disgust of the things. Let alone do meth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back