In need of a signature

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
It was recently brought to my attention how dated the Regal sig I've been rocking is. I need a new one. I put up this Rittz picture as a temporary placeholder, but I'm open to anything. Here's a list of things(People,etc.) I'm into.

Rittz
Bill Burr
South Park
Louis CK
Guns N Roses
Bray Wyatt
Doug Stanhope

Anyone who participates gets rep (it's at least 20 points) and I'll likely use everything for at least a little while.

Help a brother out.

It was recently brought to my attention how dated the Regal sig I've been rocking is. I need a new one. I put up this Rittz picture as a temporary placeholder, but I'm open to anything. Here's a list of things(People,etc.) I'm into.

Rittz
Bill Burr
South Park
Louis CK
Guns N Roses
Bray Wyatt
Doug Stanhope

Anyone who participates gets rep (it's at least 20 points) and I'll likely use everything for at least a little while.

Help a brother out.

I got you. Want me to whip up something random from the list or do you have a preference?

Edit: actually I'll do a couple of them for you and let you pick from that.

dDg00J.jpg

That's pretty dope but I'm not really looking for an ensemble. Unless maybe you did it with the three comics on the list. That's just an odd combination of people. Looks cool, though.

That's pretty dope but I'm not really looking for an ensemble. Unless maybe you did it with the three comics on the list. That's just an odd combination of people. Looks cool, though.

My fear was that it would be a bad mesh so I totally get you; I tried to use people I was familiar with that would best represent you, if that makes sense.

At least I got to use PS and brush up on a few things.

Louie was terrific this year again. Is wish it was discussed more on this forum but I don't know where to start.

Here goes, between American Hustle and Louie I actually give a crap about Jeremy Renner.

Me too. If I were become a drug dealer I think I would do my best to be like Renner's character and befriend and bully teenagers just like he did. The role was truly an inspiration.

Next Louie comment. His youngest daughter is an amazing kid actress.

Indeed. I've heard him talk about how difficult she is because she always tries to improv. You can tell he likes her though, she gets way more screen time than the older sister.

Improv? She's like eight. That kid could be a genius. My six year old would just end every sentence with "poppy doopy" if she want to improvise.

Charles Grodin was great as the doctor. I think the only episode I didn't like was the one in the Hamptons but I still loved how Seinfeld played himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back