Impressions on 27th december iMPACT

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
Was a good show! Better than usual they started showing off there other talent and show strengths of each wrestler very well.

Gail Kim is a good wrestler just realised how skilled she is i mean she hurricanerana Robert Roode once!

Good mic stuff this time and more of that backstage stuff but this time done really well and furthered storyline vastly.

Is it me or did TNA just read the forums and decide to improve all of a sudden or was it a one time thing.

Improvement overall 7 out of 10

It wasn't that bad. It wasn't that good. Angle and A.J. made the show. I never get tired of seeing A.J. in action. Great match against MCMG's. Am I alone in saying I could watch A.J., Sabin, and Shelley have a match every show?

^Word on the Styles, Shelley, and Sabin thing

I hated this episode of iMPACT. Too much drama and not enough action. In fact this episode was so boring I was texting the whole time it was on. I remember 2 weeks ago on iMPACT they said next week would be the most action packed iMPACT of the year...so much for that.

okay it was boring now that i went back and watched it sorry for suggesting i liked it

okay i get how there wanst a match for 30 mins and they seem to have about the same amount of wrestling time as the 1 hour show but compared to that FUCKING crappy christmas party episode then bugger off

i just counted and there was only 3 matches there is to much drama and not enuf advancing of other storylines except the main ones which get to much tv time

now try and say millions with pound signs instead of LLs and maybe a little $ at the end Mi££ion$

again i take it back fully i was just comparing it to the christams one which sucked

If the womens division is consistently the best part of the show, then what does that tell you about TNA?

IT SUCKS BALLS

My opinion varies:

I agree with Jake about the show giving me a headache coz at times the promos where next to god aweful, what saved the show though was the christian cage promo, The AJ STYLES skits annoyed the hell out of me why do them if hes gonna make a decision at final resolution it makes no damn sense!

I like the whole motor city machine guns team 3d thing, it was a good angle and bubba and devon put the team over strong which i felt was way cool

The rankings matches as well i really liked apart from the whole womens thing i hate O.D.B she is nasty and the gimmick is just plain wrong how can guys visualise her as sexy?

Things again where very confusing in regards to the angles, tomko and everything else i would of really liked to see this whole angle dominated show crap thrown out as i hate kurt angle, now that vince is no longer in control of his gimmick hes just mindless every minute hes changing character, is he good is he bad or is he just plain dumb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back