IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

Shotaro

WZCW's James Howard
I'm absolutely delighted to announce that my wife Amy gave birth to Arthur Nathaniel weighing 5lbs 7.5oz at 7:21 am GMT on the 14/1/16, followed shortly after by Paige Eleanor weighing 5lbs 11.5oz at 7:57.

Congratulations. That's always good to hear, especially with the name Arthur.

Oh dang I didn't realize it was twins. Well done.

tumblr_mw9o6wmSEU1r4s15ko1_500.gif

Congrats! Make sure you learned the Improved Parenting "Feat", comes in handy now that you've begun gaining levels in the prestige class of Father. :cool:

Congratulations. That's always good to hear, especially with the name Arthur.

Oh dang I didn't realize it was twins. Well done.

Amy did all the hard work. Paige was the biggest baby and was born breach AFTER her epidural decided to wear off. My wife is a badass!

Congrats.

Thanks man. Two new wrestling fans in the making (we need whatever we can get right now!)

Twins?

Congratulations man

:)

Happy for you bro :)

Thanks man.

Congrats dude!

:)

Niles was ALWAYS the best thing about Frasier. This gif just solidifies this. Also thanks

Congratulations dude. Enjoy being a dad.

I fully intend to. I'm almost two days in and happier than I've been in my entire life.

Congrats! Make sure you learned the Improved Parenting "Feat", comes in handy now that you've begun gaining levels in the prestige class of Father. :cool:

Love the idea that father is a prestige class. Going to have to get a DnD themed baby grow I think.

Congrats!

Cheers man.

You just had to give them the most British names in the world, did you?

Fite me IRL :p actually forget that, you in the army now son!

Being British allows me to call my boy Arthur without anyone batting an eye. Do that on your side of the pond and people would ask where the apostrophe goes!

Thanks pancake. Totally didn't have to check your user notes to figure out who you were.

Niles was ALWAYS the best thing about Frasier. This gif just solidifies this. Also thanks
I rewatched the show for a couple weeks last year. The farce still plays well, but sexual politics have aged Fraiser (the show, not the character) tremendously.

Of course you're now a sleep-deprived father of twins. I wouldn't waste too much thought on such frivolity.

I rewatched the show for a couple weeks last year. The farce still plays well, but sexual politics have aged Fraiser (the show, not the character) tremendously.

Of course you're now a sleep-deprived father of twins. I wouldn't waste too much thought on such frivolity.

As long as Ham Radio holds up that show will always be worth it for me. One of my favourite episodes of a comedy ever. Perfect farce.

Now comes the real fun. And double the fun. Congrats. And seriously, plot out a napping schedule.

As long as Ham Radio holds up that show will always be worth it for me. One of my favourite episodes of a comedy ever. Perfect farce.
I was always a sucker for The Ski Lodge, but I'm too scared to go back and watch it. I'd be crushed if it fell short.

I saw the pictures you posted on the Facebooks. Cute little rascals. I know I sent you the text, but I'm so happy for you and Amy. You guys deserve it homie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back