IMPORTANT MONEY IN THE BANK CHATTER MATCH TOURNAMENT INFO

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
As you have all gone through the qualifiers I would now like to present you with the actual draw. After random seeding the matches have turned out like this:

http://challonge.com/Wrestlezone

They will start tomorrow and like always 48 hours followed by voting. There WILL be voting this go around as I had wanted it for last round but due to no shows that wasn't possible or necessary.

Looking forward to see what happens, I can only feel it will only get more intense!

Why do people volunteer and then no-show? This is why I didn't volunteer. I knew I wouldn't be around for half of it.

It's a shame too, because I would've liked to see a full round.

Doc and I were waiting for Uncle P, but looks like he couldn't make it. Now, it's only fitting that the greatest prisoner of all time squares off against the greatest non-prisoner of all time. Semifinal two is where it's at, people!

Doc and I were waiting for Uncle P, but looks like he couldn't make it. Now, it's only fitting that the greatest prisoner of all time squares off against the greatest non-prisoner of all time. Semifinal two is where it's at, people!

Manure let's hope you're not in hibernation mode. I'm coming out swinging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back