• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Impact Wrestling VIP Lounge?

sweetcosmicpope

Occasional Pre-Show
Sorry if this has been asked, or if this is the wrong section. I checked the rules, and it said to post these questions in the spam-friendly sections. Searched to no avail.

Anyways, I'm buying tickets for Impact in Houston on the 30th. As much as I'd like to get the $50 tickets, I can't afford to pay that much money for three (comes out to nearly $70 a ticket with fees), and I'll have my boy with me, and I'd rather sit a little higher with him in case it gets a bit rowdy.

But I saw that you can tack on VIP lounge access for an extra 15 bucks per ticket. Is this the same as the meet and greet before the show? If not, what exactly is it? It'd be awesome for him to get to go and meet the guys.

Rip off, don't get them. Get there early and they might let you in the meet and greet anyways. Many complaints about said tickets. Go normal, and if you don't get meet and greet most likely there will be pictures after the show.

I kinda half-figured that might be the case. I was reading, and apparently, it's par for the course for wrestlers to be out in the lobby signing autographs and stuff (provided you buy some merchandise), and they'll be meeting and taking pictures after the show, and that you can usually take pictures with the headliner in the ring for $20 (we'll have to see if that one is worth it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back