Impact Wrestling Roster - Hire and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Championship Contender
Alright, so in light of this Matt Hardy situation and looking at the direction the company is taking it's Divisions including giving Ken Anderson time off.

Who within their roster REALISTICALLY and Division should be fired and who should they hire?

World Title Division:
-Kurt Angle
-Sting
-Crimson (We might as well put him there)
-Mr. Anderson

Mid/Upper-Card:
-RVD (Upper Card)
-AJ Styles (Upper Card)
-Daniels
-Bully Ray
-Pope
-Devon
-Matt Morgan
-Eric Young
-Abyss
-Scott Steiner
-Samoa Joe

X-Division:
-Brain Kendrick
-Austin Aries
-Zema Ion
-Kid Kash
-Tony Nese
-Mark Haskins
-Robbie E
-Jesse S
-Kaz

Tag Teams:
-Beer Money (About to be split)
-Mexican America
-British Invasion (About to be split possibly)
-Motor City Machine Guns
-Ink Inc

Inactive:
-Rob Terry
-Murphy
-Jeff Hardy
-Jesse Neal (Injury)
-Chris Sabin (Injury)

Who goes, who stays?

Well I hate to say it, but I think Paul Heyman had it right when he said all of the old heads have to go. If TNA wants to truely make a change, they need to drop all of the old heads. I say fire HOGAN, BISCHOFF, JARRET, STEINER, ANDERSON, STING, and JEFF HARDY. Keep the following

KEEPERS
Angle
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
RVD
Matt Morgan
Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels
Bully Ray
Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns
Austin Aries
Brian Kendrick
Crimson

and sign the follow stars

Harry Smith
Low Ki
Haas and Benjamin
Jack Evans
Chris Masters
Melina
Gail Kim
and resign Nigel McGuiness

In closing, for TNA to succeed, they need to drop all of the old heads, and stop signing any bum that leaves WWE just because they came from the big E up north. Now I did include former wwe talents in my list of who I would sign, but those releases in my opnion, were releases that have the talent to make it, and not just sign with TNA to get an easy payday and be lazy.

What TNA needs to do is also raid the young talents from the indies. WWE will not do this, as they look down upon the indie scene, usually forcing any indy star to head to FCW to be "taught" how to wrestle. TNA should be a haven for these talented stars that are extremely underrated by the WWE.

We have a section for fantasy booking already, keep this stuff in there please. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back