IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.7.15 — BFG Chaos: Hardy Vacates Title After EC3 Injunction

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for October 7th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

[YOUTUBE]jYylmAXT9Kw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kyK0Mn6HkZA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hAxzS9u7Qt8[/YOUTUBE]

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I'm watching some of TNA now... this whole catch-you-up intro thing is weird. Feels like the presser style NJPW does. Especially the Dixie/Corgan "clarification" footage.

I actually like Corgan as an on-air personality too. Almost makes me wish they'd run another invasion angle just so he could take over and do what should have been done with the GFW nonsense — rebrand. Even if Dixie still owns the company and operates it behind the scenes, it'd go a long way IMO to have a difference face — a face that isn't Dixie Carter's — on IMPACT, speaking for management/front office.

Putting aside the stupidity behind why this whole World Title Series is occurring, this is actually a pretty cool format. Minus the inclusion of the Knockouts, and with a few other stronger competitors, this would actually be a really cool way to determine a champion.

Putting aside the stupidity behind why this whole World Title Series is occurring, this is actually a pretty cool format. Minus the inclusion of the Knockouts, and with a few other stronger competitors, this would actually be a really cool way to determine a champion.

Yeah it's not bad. I like that the round robin stuff is probably going to wrap up in about four weeks and then they move on to the single elimination stuff. That's not bad.

Yeah it's not bad. I like that the round robin stuff is probably going to wrap up in about four weeks and then they move on to the single elimination stuff. That's not bad.

It's like a more refined version of what they did with the BFG Series a couple years ago.

It just sucks, because the reason why this is even happening has them stumbling out of the gate. Rightfully.

It's like a more refined version of what they did with the BFG Series a couple years ago.

It just sucks, because the reason why this is even happening has them stumbling out of the gate. Rightfully.

Yeah that's the problem. It makes me think of a scene from A League Of Their Own:

Tom Hanks: "Mr. Harvey I had to retire because I ruined my knee."

Mr. Harvey: "You fell out of a building!"

Hanks: "It was on fire!"

Harvey: "A fire which you started!"

Hanks: "Well......."

TNA is indeed doing well with this concept, but it's all happening because of problems they've caused with their stupid ideas.

I mean, it's a microcosm of what TNA has largely represented, no?

Their professionally calling card is basically "we fuck up big and then make up big, only to fuck up big again" Their tag line should read "Two steps forwards, three steps back."

Also, back to the broadcast, this Bram stuff pisses me off. You "suspended" him after he got arrested for allegedly choking/beating his girlfriend, or whatever the exact charges were, and you've shown basically all the footage you had of him anyway? I mean, I know the roster is thin, and I know they're working with pre-taped footage, but fuck, man... you do yourselves no favors by continuing to promote him like this in spite of your "suspension", even if it's well known that this is all pre-taped in advance.

As a fan it sucks, too. I love Bram.

I mean, it's a microcosm of what TNA has largely represented, no?

Their professionally calling card is basically "we fuck up big and then make up big, only to fuck up big again" Their tag line should read "Two steps forwards, three steps back."

Also, back to the broadcast, this Bram stuff pisses me off. You "suspended" him after he got arrested for allegedly choking/beating his girlfriend, or whatever the exact charges were, and you've shown basically all the footage you had of him anyway? I mean, I know the roster is thin, and I know they're working with pre-taped footage, but fuck, man... you do yourselves no favors by continuing to promote him like this in spite of your "suspension", even if it's well known that this is all pre-taped in advance.

As a fan it sucks, too. I love Bram.

Indeed. How exactly is he being punished considering no one is working, save for the occasional house show? Yeah he wasn't on BFG, but a lot of people weren't.

I mean, if he had some kind of guarantee in his deal, maybe they're withholding it. I don't know. But to the average fan, even a better than average fan, it appears to be business as usual despite your claim to have suspended him.

I don't care if this footage was pre-taped. I don't care if everyone knows that. Showing it after you make a public statement about suspending him sends, literally, the opposite message.

Or they just didn't have anything to fill the void and were between a rock and a hard place having pre-taped all of this.

Like we saw with the BDC debacle with Hernandez, where they ended up showing entire Slammiversary matches during multiple IMPACT's to fill those gaps.

Or they just didn't have anything to fill the void and were between a rock and a hard place having pre-taped all of this.

Like we saw with the BDC debacle with Hernandez, where they ended up showing entire Slammiversary matches during multiple IMPACT's to fill those gaps.

That too. It's not like they have any place to record new stuff to replace Bram's material. Or anyone else to replace him with.

That too. It's not like they have any place to record new stuff to replace Bram's material. Or anyone else to replace him with.

Still, the whole situation just sucks. It's plausible that's exactly why they did it, but personally I'd rather they just use any average match from Xplosion, or from their stockpile of footage to fill those voids.

after reading the news world series for title I go through the July one night only spoiler. they taped lots of matches in disorder. they completely taped first round and partially taped second round. bcoz gfw story started that time so they drop that angle and follow gfw angle.
according to that I found
drew
spud
shera
king
Kim
Kong
ec3
lashley
ey
roode
matt
Davey
zema
tiger
Jessie
eli drake
are round 1 qualifiers.
I also found roode attack spud for ending Aries. so bram takes spud place.
my guess is ec3 vs lashley vs drew vs matt for final match of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back