IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.20.11 (everyone read first post)

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
The Aftermath of Glory!
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 10/20/11

ADMIN NOTE:Any spoilers will result in an automatic one week ban. This is your warning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e429cc2ec1647fc3f8b76b4dcb488752_L.jpg

Kurt Angle is STILL the World Heavyweight Champion, having defeated
Bobby Roode in controversial fashion at Bound For Glory! The champ
will appear on Thursday's broadcast of IMPACT WRESTLING!

What's next for Angle? How will Roode react?

Who will step up to challenge him next? Don't miss it!

After defeating "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan at Bound For Glory, Sting
returned control of TNA to President Dixie Carter!

Both "The Icon" Sting and Dixie Carter will appear on Thursday's huge
broadcast on SpikeTV! The question is, what's next for Hulk Hogan after
what happened at BFG? Is it a new era for Hulkamania?

How will Eric Bischoff react? Tune in and find out!

A new Knockouts Champion was crowned as Velvet Sky realized
her dream of capturing the gold! Velvet will be on the broadcast this
Thursday, but Knockouts VP Karen Jarrett isn't happy that Velvet
came out victorious. What will happen between Velvet Sky and
Karen Jarrett this Thursday?

Is Jarrett about to make Sky's championship reign a living hell?

After he was forcefully kicked out of the Immortal alliance last week,
"The Monster" Abyss will battle Immortal's "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

The Knockouts Tag Team Championship will be on the line as titleholders
Tara and Brooke Tessmacher defend against Winter and Angelina Love

Also appearing on Thursday night - "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles,
"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, "The King Of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett,
X Division Champion Austin Aries and many more!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]0fSgQ2Ghy4U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OKDXfsanKYk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the November 13th Turning Point Pay-Per-View event begins!

No go for me this week. Rangers/Flames at 9:30pm. I'll be on delay.

So you're going to watch a meaningless NHL regular season game over the first Impact after the company's biggest pay-per-view of the year? And you call yourself a true TNA fan.

:icon_razz:

Anyways, looks to be a really good show tonight, though I wish I could wipe the spoilers away from my memory.

So you're going to watch a meaningless NHL regular season game over the first Impact after the company's biggest pay-per-view of the year? And you call yourself a true TNA fan.

:icon_razz:

Anyways, looks to be a really good show tonight, though I wish I could wipe the spoilers away from my memory.

Live? Yes, because it's not meaningless. It's the regular season. Points matter. If it were pre-season, I'd bail on it.

It's not as though I'm not watching IMPACT. Just watching on delay.

I enjoy it more when I watch alone, anyway. Far less complaining and whining to deal with, except for when Karen Jarrett and/or Madison Rayne hit the screen.

though I wish I could wipe the spoilers away from my memory

Here here. They were impossible to miss this week, and I'm unbelievably pissed off about it (that fact that I know what's happening - not what's happening itself).

Anyway, I'm volunteering tonight so will probably have to spend the whole evening losing at checkers to people with special needs. Couple that with the midnight release of Football Manager 2011 and an early morning start to go stargazing tomorrow and I might be too sleepy for Impact.

It's a maybe from me.

Here here. They were impossible to miss this week, and I'm unbelievably pissed off about it (that fact that I know what's happening - not what's happening itself).

Anyway, I'm volunteering tonight so will probably have to spend the whole evening losing at checkers to people with special needs. Couple that with the midnight release of Football Manager 2011 and an early morning start to go stargazing tomorrow and I might be too sleepy for Impact.

It's a maybe from me.

I thought you of all people would want to see this.

Super Luchas ruined the main event for me by posting spoilers without even an effin' warning! Culeros. But I'll still watch tonight.

Wouldn't miss this LD, can't wait to hear the spin people put on recent events. Ironic that some of the TNA heavyweights on here are taking a pass tonight, can't say that I blame them.

Do you have any idea what the word irony means?

As a matter of fact, yes I do, thanks for asking. And you are one of the heavyweights that I am referring to.

I can understand why IDR is taking a pass, his Rangers are playing the lowly Flames, his team might actually win a game for a change, but I would have thought the TNA fans would be glued to their TV's tonight.

Then why did you use the word to describe something not in the least bit ironic? I suggest not taking your definition from an Alanis Morissette song.

And as for why I'm not here, it's because it's a pain for me to be so. In ten minutes I shall depart to go hang out at a social group for adults with special needs which will carry me through to ten PM. TNA airs at two in the morning, so I usually sleep for a few hours before the broadcast in order to remain alive when it's on. Alas tonight my unfortunate need to do things like feed myself and wake up at a respectable hour tomorrow make that difficult.

Rest assured that your pronouncement that you'll be showing up in the live discussion specifically to be an ass to people who like the show only made the decision making process easier.

Obviously if I did not know what was going to happen I'd find a way around all of this, but unfortunately a collection of ***** has already seen to it that I know exactly what's going down tonight. Dirtsheets posted headlines such as...

For the love of crap don't click this if you don't want Impact ruined for you.
World title change at tonight's Impact taping.
Former WWE diva returns to TNA.
James Storm comments on title win.

And so on. And that's not even mentioning all the ***** on this forum who don't know/care how to use spoiler tags.

Since I know what's going to happen, staying up till 2AM to watch live ceases to hold much appeal, and I'd much rather simply catch the show on Daily Motion tomorrow afternoon.

Dirtsheets suck pole when it comes to keeping spoilers (especially headlines) hidden from plain sight. Even you, WZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back