Impact Wrestling LD for 05.19.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Dawn of A New Day...
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 05/19/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Thursday on IMPACT WRESTLING at 9/8c on SpikeTV, it's the aftermath from Sunday's
Sacrifice Pay-Per-View event as the road to the June 12 Slammiversary epic event begins!

On Sunday night, Sting retained the World Heavyweight Championship against Rob Van Dam
and now Sting must defend the gold against Mr. Anderson at June's Slammiversary!

What does Mr. Anderson have in store for Sting this Thursday? Sunday's Sacrifice ended with
Anderson claiming he has something in store for Sting on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV.

Has Kurt Angle finally ended the war against The Jarretts after he and Chyna beat them on
Sunday night at Sacrifice?

Plus, Mick Foley is the new Network Consultant, and he's promised more changes coming to
IMPACT WRESTLING this Thursday night! What does Foley have in
mind after last week's big announcement? And how will Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan react?

[YOUTUBE]1zv0f8cGCyw[/YOUTUBE]

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]R65lPMDEENg[/YOUTUBE]

c51186f7f6186766248f18bbb5eb8d45_L.jpg

Should be fun to see the new set. I hope the show gets a bit better too. Hell, anything is better than the bitchfest going on in the TNA forums at the moment. I think IDR should just post a list of cliched arguments and if any are used, that poster gets a one week ban.

Then again, that would empty out the place and I'd feel bad that IDR would be bored!

Empty the fucking thing out and I'll come back in. Seldom even bother to look at the threads these days.

I'm actually excited for Impact tonight. I don't know if it has to do with WWE being blah for the past couple of weeks or if the whole "Wrestling Matters" slogan has drawn me in. Whatever it is it's gotten me more excited for TNA or Impact Wrestling, whatever the company is called, than I have been in a long time.

The arena is light blue........which reminds us of ice.........which makes us think of cold..........which leads to being cold blooded............which means Matt Hardy will be the next champion!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back