IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.08.15 — Angle/EY with Special Ref (Returning Champ) LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for May 8th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_050815-4.jpg

impact_050815-2.jpg

impact_050815-3.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I guess they are teasing the Guest Referee for the main event as someone not on the current roster. Not many names fit the bill so it will be interesting to see who shows.

Bully Ray tweeted he is elsewhere working an Indy event but he could be trolling.

I'm hoping it's a good return and not a disappointment. I was trying to be there live but it's on a two hour delay and works over when it started.

I know IDR doesn't like the dialtone personalities of WWE, but my goodness, Gail Kim has some of the worst emoting I've ever seen. She's more than good in the ring but her emotions are horrible.

THis sounds like one of Corgan's ideas. It's different, but I don't see it making me care about this feud.

The funniest thing about Homicide's injury? They brought him in despite already having a set time for surgery.

Good grief. Josh is amazing by himself. Also, you can smell the Austin Aries interference coming in the main event.

Josh Matthews is great, I am surprised WWE let him go. I liked Al Snow with him, I wonder why he isn't with him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back