IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.19.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

Live Discussion for 01/19/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51_eb6c7c01c4e98e1f2578f9959463b973_m.jpg

There will be a Knockouts Steel Cage Match as Mickie James battles
Madison Rayne inside the unforgiving steel structure!

Is Mickie James about to go "Hardcore Country" on the princess of
the Knockouts Division, Madison Rayne?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After beating Kurt Angle, "Cowboy" James Storm is the new #1
contender to the World Heavyweight Championship!

Storm will be on Thursday's broadcast to talk about finally getting
revenge on Angle, and his pending rematch for the World Title against
former friend and tag team partner, current champion Bobby Roode!

Speaking of Roode, he was able to retain the title against Jeff Hardy
(thanks to another assist by Bully Ray). How will Hardy react to getting
cheated out of his chance at reclaiming the World Title?

Is "The Charismatic Enigma" about to take his war with Roode to a whole
new level? Tune in Thursday night to find out!

AND… what will "The Icon" Sting have to say about Roode's actions in
the bout against Hardy? Will the General Manager address the World Title
controversy on Thursday's broadcast?

Plus, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will take on Gunner
(with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair) on Thursday night!

Will Styles become the latest victim of Gunner, or will "The Phenomenal One"
put an end to Gunner's path of destruction?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]cKidfxOwlog[/YOUTUBE]

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_02.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_05.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_09.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_10.jpg

[YOUTUBE]OcnjmOwrZwY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the February 12th Against All Odds Pay-Per-View event continues!

Last week rocked my socks. That in mind, I think you should all record tonight's episode and watch along with me on Sunday. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I've done over half a Smackdown, two Alabama based TV shows and two Best of the WWF Coliseum Videos. I'm not sure if this is a step down or a breath of air.

Well, all that heat that's supposed to come back now that Roode and Storm are finally feuding.........certainly not there based on that promo.

Should be a good match but I've never been a fan of companies (and every single one has done this from time to time), having #1 contender matches after already having #1 contender matches. It kind of makes the first one meaningless.

Two things I like about Storm:

1. He looks/sounds different. He has emotion in his promos and has a distinct look with the beard.

2. His character is very basic. He's a beer drinking cowboy. BUt he carries it so deep and makes you believe that he's like that every second of his life (and he probably is) that it's believable.

Know what I wish wrestlers wouldn't do?

Always repeat the question they have just been asked prior to answering it.

Two things I like about Storm:

1. He looks/sounds different. He has emotion in his promos and has a distinct look with the beard.

2. His character is very basic. He's a beer drinking cowboy. BUt he carries it so deep and makes you believe that he's like that every second of his life (and he probably is) that it's believable.

agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back