Impact Wrestling: Fire 10 & Hire 10

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
The point of this thread is for you to name up too 10 wrestler's you'd like to see released from TNA and and then name 10 free agent/indy wrestlers you would sign to take their place.

The only wrestlers you can't choose to hire are WWE employees including current FCW talent, though you may choose 1 WWE employee who hasn't been with WWE too long or who hasn't cemented their position in the company and you believe could be cut, such as Mistico. But that's up to you.

ROH/Wrestling Revolution wrestlers are fair game. Try to get as close to 10 as you can, but don't go over.

Fired!
1. Devon (Unfortunately, this doesn't seem possible as he as Bubba run what seems to be TNA's Developmental.)
2. Murphy (Thought was released but remains on roster.)
3. Okada (Read above.)
4. Jesse Neal
5. Anarquia
6. Hernandez
7. Brian Kendrick
8. Rosita
9. Jackie
10. Vince Russo

Hired!
1. Kenny Omega
2. Bill Goldberg
3. Davey Richards
4. Teddy Hart
5. Prince Devitt
6. Colt Cabana
7. Low Ki
8. Petey Williams
9. Chris Masters
10. Jackson Andrews

FIRE

1. Robbie E
2. Murphy
3. Eric Young
4. El Zorro
5. Rob Terry
6. Jesse Neal
7. Doug Williams
8. Anthony Nese
9. Anarquia
10. Hernandes

HIRE

1. Tyler Reks
2. PAC
3. Low Ki
4. Chris Masters
5. Jay Briscoe
6. Mark Briscoe
7. Colt Cabana
8. Shelton Benjamin
9. Charlie Haas
10. Jay Lethal

Bla Bla, I liked your choice of Tyler Reks, that's the type of going I was talking about. If Reks/Hawkins doesn't work out (if it even gets a chance) then you'd think Reks might be out of chances.

Also liked the firing of Williams/Nese. I didn't add Nese/Haskins because I haven't seen enough out of them yet. Haskins looks like a botch machine and a very unpolished wrestler the way he telegraphs moves. And Seen neither of their personalities yet.

As for Brian Kendrick, I'm not a fan of him on the mic or in the ring. Yesterday, he had a good match but all he seems to do well is take a big bump here and there, where as someone like Aries has style and flash. Him as a big name in the X Division gives me little hope for the Division the more and more I become a fan of the ROH/Puro styles.

I didn't want to make a thread about this, but I just had a question.

Anyone see a little of Triple H in Robert Roode?

Well roode does indeed do a spinebuster.

Fire
Okada
Robbie e
Murphy
rob Terry
abyss
Anarquia
Hernandez
mike tenay
Christy hemme
Devon
Adam Cole
Jack Evans
Mike quakenbush
Davey Richards
Kevin sateen
El generico
Chuck Taylor
Low ki.

Fire:

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Shannon Moore
3. Anarquia
4. Scott Steiner
5. Jerry Lynn
6. Robbie E
7. Rob Terry
8. Jackie Moore
9. Jesse Neal
10. Vince Russo

Hire:

1. Davey Richards
2. Eddie Edwards
3. Raven (As a booker only.)
4. Jay Lethal
5. Jay Briscoe
6. Mark Briscoe
7. Prince Devitt
8. Sara Del Ray
9. Harry Smith
10. Low Ki

Anyone who opted to fire a pay-per-appearance who rarely gets impact time is fucking ******ed because they cost very little money

Tonight after the Gunner/Abyss match, Gunner was telling Immortal that Abyss wasn't the same and he was a monster and that they were going to need a new monster, if this means a new hiring I'd be interested to see if it wasn't ex-WWE/FCW wrestler Jackson Andrews.

The dude is a mammoth and I'd be surprised to see Bischoff and Hogan pass up someone that size. If it's not Jackson Andrews, it could be Joe or Morgan(2nd run in the stable for him) but I'd rather it be a new guy.

Someone like Brodie Lee it probably isn't, but I guess we'll see.

Just wanted to mention this as I think it's probably we'll see Andrews in TNA sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back