• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Impact Wrestling epic house show main event!

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just got back from the house show in Richmond VA tonite and i have to say it was well worth every penny Jeff hardy beat the shit out of an Aces and Eights guy and the main event was a 6 man tag match! Kaz, Daniels, and Bobby Roode vs AJ Styles, Austin Aries and the man i was most suprised and stoked to see The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle! FUCKING EPIC HOUSE SHOW MAIN EVENT!

Hell no i wasn't gonna pay to get a pic taken with Mickie James whom im assuming your referring to, Hebner came out as well giving people the bird then ripping off his ref shirt to reveal a hell yes i did it shirt all together with Hitman glasses. Every damn time they come to Richmond its always the same shit with Mickie, Earl and Brian Hebner, we get it their from Richmond WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK! and that's from a Richmond native. Every damn match was officiated by one of the 2 Hebners.

I missed it, I live in Richmond VA, but I was in Orlando the whole week and got to see Impact live for the first time ever! Was fantastic!! I marked the fuck out when I was 3 feet from hulk hogan and he pointed the bat at me and my son and said "Thank you brother" I literally marked the hell out!!! lol

I read that Kurt Angle got injured in Richmond the next night (friday) something about his hamstring, could you tell from the match? They said he was in a battle royal that opened the show and the main event.

Did you get to meet the wrestlers? When they were in charlottesville earlier this year I got to meet a lot of them.

I posted pics here:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=207052&highlight=charlottesville

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back