Imagine if?

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
TNA signs Paul London, then reforms Paul London and Brian Kendrick!
I think that would be great, since Brian Kendrick hasn't had any character, maybe put him in an X-division tag team, I would be all for that.

While I would love to see Kendrick and London teaming together again on my television set every Monday night, I'm not sure if I see that happening. I mean it's certainly plausible, if Paul London were to sign with TNA I'd imagine they'd stick them back together again, but right now Kendrick and London are both also working for Dragon Gate USA. Kendrick has been doing a marvelous job in DGUSA as a heel, cutting great promos and continuing his "The Brian Kendrick" character from the WWE. He's even got a sidekick in Jon Moxley, who he tagged with in a match against Paul London and Jimmy Jacobs just a few days ago at the latest Dragon Gate USA tapings in Phoenix. I get the feeling DGUSA will be setting up a Kendrick vs. London feud, the prospects of which have me excited as hell.

But as for imagining if they were to rejoin in TNA? Certainly plausible, no doubt about that, but unless TNA shows interest in Paul London, I doubt it'll happen.

I would be all for this seeing as how I really dig the Motor City Machine Guns and Generation Me's (Not the poster) work. I enjoy a good technical match, but I also enjoy some nice flippies thrown in there. Imagine if there was a four corners tag match between Londrick, Generation Me, MCMG, and Beer Money for the Tag Titles. Given the right amount of time, that in my opinion would be a worthy contender for Match Of The Year.

I do not see this happening though as I do believe Paul London has wanted to try his hand in acting. Personally I do not think that will work so he will be looking to make a return to wrestling and TNA would be the place to go. He wouldn't have Vince to keep him from using his full arsenal of moves.

That idea just made me cream in my pants.:lmao: Kendrick get rid of that snotty attitude he used from the wwe and get back to being crazy flying all over with london. put them against generation me and MCMG's and let them go all out for 30 minuets. really really like this idea!

that would be a dream come true and make me watch impact i loved that tag team and imagine generation me, MCMG's and london and kendrick in any kind of 3 way tag match would be amazing ultimate x, ladder match, full metal mayhem or just a plain 3 team match for 20 - 30 minuets i would watch any ppv if these 3 teams where competing but with tnas reported financial problems could they afford another big wrestling name im not sure.

I had heard they tried to book London a few times and he always no showed... I also heard thay he was working as a stunt man in movies... I guess his passion isn't really in the wrestling business...

But, TNA only tapes TV bi weekly and doesn't have a hectic travel schedule... So, it is likely that he could end up in TNA...

I think they would add a lot to the tag team division and I am really shocked that they haven't made a more serious effort to get the two of them together... Them vs MCMGs is a gream match and I'm sure they would work well with any team in TNA...

I would be willing to bet that the WWE is well aware of this possibility and they are so concerned with re-signing Paul London to prevent this from happening that they're losing their focus on WrestleMania.

Hulk Hogan, RVD, Mr. Kenderson, and Jeff Hardy may not have made a dent in the ratings, but the WWE knows damn well that the reformation of a long forgotten by everyone but smarks tag team consisting of two curtain jerking potheads that do flips will be the death knell for Vince and Company.

London does not seem to have any interest in TNA right now based on his recent comments. In his comments he acknowledged that they had no interest in him. I would not hold my breath on this happening.

That would b tight! London n Kendrick vs G Me would b a totally awesome tag match with all the flips n shit
But as eveyone has said, I dont c dis happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back