• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Setting Myself A Challenege

Can I watch A 9 Series' Of The X-Files In 14 Days?

• Yes

• No

• Get A Fuckin' Life.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
To watch all 9 series' of The X-Files in two weeks. About 25 episodes on each series each about 45 minutes long. I'll be starting a few days after new years. My daughers on holiday with her mother, and I don't go to work anymore so in principle I have more than enough time to do this. But can I? Vote now.

Jake, c'mon man, why do this to yourself? You're going to wind up hating the series all together if you go on overload. You'll dream about it. You'll shit aliens. It'll shake the very foundation of your life!

I guess I can only wish you luck!

Sorry Jake, its not that I don't believe, its just that I don't know if you can give up the personal private time that you need.. in order to watch the X-Files.

Well, unless you can mix masterbating with Aliens.. I suppose its possible, you know what.. if you can get off to an Alien, then I think you can do it. Even though I said no, I'll believe you'd have the ability if you can accomplish this feat.

Okay, so I did some calculations...

There are 20160 minutes in two weeks.

There is about 10125 minutes worth of X-Files for you to watch.

That would leave you around 11 hours a day free (if you spaced the episodes out evenly), you'd need about 6 hours sleep (maybe less) about 3 hours a day to prepare and eat food. That'd still leave two hours a day for *********ion. I definitely think if can be done, a couple of days without sleep watching it straight would put you miles ahead anyway.

First of all, I want that X-Files box set, it's fucking awesome and pretty cheap too. And now way. X-Files is bad ass, but that's too much to input in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back