I'm ready for Middle Class White Man with Large Testicles month

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Is it just me, or does everyone but me have a month. Black History month, breast cancer awareness month, poverty in America month, etc.

When do we get to celebrate white men who have a job, work every day, and live a healthy life? I'm tired of being unappreciated.

I think I'm going to declare, starting with 2012, the Middle Class White Man with Large Testicles Decade. From 2012-2022, we're going to catch up and celebrate all of us who haven't been recognized all these years. Maybe I'll even make a sig.

Black History Month is lame. It's nothing but a bunch of old black people talking about how it used to be and our generation won't do anything and blah blah blah.

But you can't do that! You would be treating someone differently and if you're not black, Mexican, Asian or anything other than white and American, that makes you a racist!

If I was middle class and had large testicles I would fight for your cause. Unfortunately neither of those are the case and I refuse to support anything that isn't directly related to my benefit.

Hey, what about us Working Class White Guys with Moderately Sized Balls? Do we get to be celebrated during this Decade? Provided we can keep jobs, and aren't junkies?

Yes, the tragedy of the white man, to make more money for the same job as any other racial or gender counterpart, and to have the best chance at being successful anywhere in the United States. Also, to have held the most power throughout the entire history of the country.

Truly, an exploited minority.

Yes, the tragedy of the white man, to make more money for the same job as any other racial or gender counterpart, and to have the best chance at being successful anywhere in the United States. Also, to have held the most power throughout the entire history of the country.

Truly, an exploited minority.

What's that I hear? Excuses? Irrelevant comments?

Yeah, why don't you go pout in the corner, while the rest of us prepare for our recognition. Go on now.

When it comes to political correctness, no one group is as marginalised as the white, Anglo-Saxon male.

Of course, when it comes to real world, he is still the top of the food chain but that is of no consequence here

I was thinking about this recently and I believe racism has reversed itself. If it wasn't for every minority group staking claim to their own holidays and months, I think they would all be closed to getting treated the same. All they're doing is reminding everyone that they're different than everyone else when in reality, they're the same.

Is it just me, or does everyone but me have a month. Black History month, breast cancer awareness month, poverty in America month, etc.

When do we get to celebrate white men who have a job, work every day, and live a healthy life? I'm tired of being unappreciated.

I think I'm going to declare, starting with 2012, the Middle Class White Man with Large Testicles Decade. From 2012-2022, we're going to catch up and celebrate all of us who haven't been recognized all these years. Maybe I'll even make a sig.

When do I get a month? I'm the most under appreciated thing WZ has even seen. People like you are the reason I turned. Maybe one day I will forgive and we can all enter the ring and sing the forgiveness song as one.

[YOUTUBE]Fw2QnANVmrU[/YOUTUBE]
But Not Yet, you havent been healed

Барбоса;3483324 said:
When it comes to political correctness, no one group is as marginalised as the white, Anglo-Saxon male.

Of course, when it comes to real world, he is still the top of the food chain but that is of no consequence here
Exactly. The idea that white men shouldn't be able to trumpet loudly how proud they are to be a white man is ridiculous.

Also, I'd love to see side-by-side statistics of white men who do the exact same job with the exact same qualifications with the exact same experience with the exact same employer as other groups and compare compensation rates. I bet with all things being equal, white men don't really make THAT much more money (if any at all) than whatever other group you put out there.

I was thinking about this recently and I believe racism has reversed itself. If it wasn't for every minority group staking claim to their own holidays and months, I think they would all be closed to getting treated the same. All they're doing is reminding everyone that they're different than everyone else when in reality, they're the same.
I've thought this for years as well.

White pride is fucking stupid.

So is black pride. So is Asian pride. So is Spanish pride.

Basically, anyone celebrating the color of their skin is a raging ignoramus. You had no choice whatsoever in the color of your skin or your genetic/biological make-up, so what the fuck are you proud about?

88046.png

Can I wear my white hood?
No, we're not trying to be offensive.

Once again, you fail.

White pride is fucking stupid.

So is black pride. So is Asian pride. So is Spanish pride.

Basically, anyone celebrating the color of their skin is a raging ignoramus. You had no choice whatsoever in the color of your skin or your genetic/biological make-up, so what the fuck are you proud about?

Perhaps, but almost everyone has a month. I want a month.

I was thinking about this recently and I believe racism has reversed itself. If it wasn't for every minority group staking claim to their own holidays and months, I think they would all be closed to getting treated the same.

GOODNESS FORBID!!

We discuss this at our work all the time. Straight White Male Appreciation Month. Make sure it's a month with 31 days. Black History Month getting the shortest month of the year is Lulz worthy if you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back