I'm pretty sure

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
I was just bant for a couple hours.

Anyway, to whoever got my unbant, I owe my life to. To Sam and IC, my apologies. I really my statement as kind of a joke. Though I see how it may be taken.

Though I'm still pretty pissed at Yoko making it in, I accept the decision begrudgingly.

You weren't banned, people were just having difficulty accessing their accounts for some reason.

Ah... I say this because I got a message from Sam, more or less warning the Hell out of me.

I think people who are using Mozilla to sign into the account, are the ones experiencing the problems.

I still can not sign on to my account with Mozilla, and have to use IE to sign on.

This all started with Miko not being able to get on, as far as I know. We are not sure what he uses for a browser.

Yeah last night it got me at work on Internet Explorer. Now it appears to be fixed. Onto my judgings, which I was doing before it acted screwingly.

Yeah, that thread for Team Japan turned into some major butthurt, and quick. Terrorism is wrong, mkay? Good thing our Patriotic Admin, IC, made the save.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back