I'm pissed (about ECW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obbie

Dark Match Winner
I was looking at the ECW tour, I thought that they were going to tape ECW before or after Smackdown tapping. After I got to looking at the list where ECW is touring it looks like they wont be coming to my town (Roanoke, VA) on the night of Smackdown tapping, which really sucks. So where will they be doing the tapping for that night?

The tour is house shows. That means that there are no house shows for ECW currently scheduled in your area, but if a Smackodwn is then maybe you'll see ECW then. ECW is just getting started so be patient, it may eventually come to your area.

well i live in albany, NY, and smackdown is getting taped on june 20 here, and on the ecw tour it also says june 20 for albany, so they could be taped before

So only the tv tapings for Smackdown and the ECW show will be at the same venue, not all the shows?

yeah that is what i'm guessing. If its not on the tour (even though its a smackdown tapping) than i guess they'll be tapping it somewhere else. O well at least I get to see....what is it i'm seeing? O yeah smackdown.

I live in Philadelphia so I should be able to attend some. I've never been to a WWE event so I will be greatly looking forward to making ECW my first one ever.

I've been to two WWE shows live. A house show and the PPV where Jericho became the undisputed champion.

I prefer watching on TV.

Never been to a Raw or Smackdown though so maybe they are better.

Been to some indy shows and they kick ass. Been to a show in a school gymnasium and that was the best. I would LOVE to go to a Shimmer taping.

Given ECW is supposed to be smaller shows, I would definitely check it out if it came to San Diego. There was an MMA show at "4th and B" in downtown SD a few weeks ago. Maybe ECW could perform there... which is, oh, half a block from where I live. That would F'n Own.

btw, I can't believe you guys have word censoring on. Especially on the ECF'nW forum.

Edit - Just realized, I can't say ****, but it;s ok if the emoticon does... :****:

well I live in Australia you talk about how f'n long i have to wait till they come to Australia PS Im going to the raw summerslam tour wwe ecw wcw wwf tna ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Aus, so no ECW shows over here for a very long time.....

I also like watching wrestling, sport on TV more than watching it live, I mean yes when your there live anything happens, ya get the adrenaline burst and theres always a ****** sign that pops up in ya way when your watching, so I prefer the TV. and plus you see all the diff camera agles on the TV and see somethings you wouldn't see if you were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back