• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Optimistic About Brodus Clay

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I'm going to bump this if he's involved in something genuinely interesting. Otherwise, it will quietly fade into obscurity. You know, like when Wes was excited for Bobby Lashley's return. Or when Wes was excited about Mr. Kennedy's return. Or when Wes was excited about DH Smith's return.

But I genuinely do like the guy. He makes me all nostalgic.

WizpigRacing.jpg

Sam, I thought we sussed this out already.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3579328 said:
Mmmm... Brodus Clay was leaky in NXT and a complete mong as ADR's stooge. He was on Superstars like 5 weeks ago. He's shit, and no running crossbody is going to change that for me. Sorry, buddy.

What are your feeling about him now? I believe that his stock has dropped a little in the past couple minutes, but he still has the potential to be world championship material by Monday.

What are your feeling about him now? I believe that his stock has dropped a little in the past couple minutes, but he still has the potential to be world championship material by Monday.

He just needs one good feud, three bad ones, two middling ones and one that's mildly titillating and then I'd say he's ready for the upper midcard.

I'm not as impatient as everyone else. I know that pushing a guy that size isn't easy. Samoa Joe kept falling back down the hill. You think Clay is going to be any easier?

I find his debut anticipation disturbing.

Kane squashed Cena, so for now Clay to be relevant, he must squash Kane.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3598260 said:
I thought it meant that he had to be squashed by Cena to become relevant. Hey, I'm just following Vinnie Mac's logic.
You will be left behind.

I instinctively hold fat peoples fatness against them, especially when they claim to be athletes, its wrong isnt it? Sorry, I just cant help it. Umaga is the only person in recent memory to have overcome that significant boundary and look where he is now, I just dont think I could go through that again. Sorry Brodus.

I instinctively hold fat peoples fatness against them, especially when they claim to be athletes, its wrong isnt it? Sorry, I just cant help it. Umaga is the only person in recent memory to have overcome that significant boundary and look where he is now, I just dont think I could go through that again. Sorry Brodus.

Compelling arguement, yet Samoa Joe is alive and...there.

And by your theory they are pathetic and athletic.....pathletic, if you will.

Being carried by Kurt Angle

Laughable. You obvously havent seen too many samoa joe matches. guy is great in the ring if a bit unmotivated in the ring lately..

As for clay, he is workable but slow paced..i'd like to see how he fares in longer matches, but comparing him to joe at this stage of his career is..Well, read the first word i wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back